Best place for your tanks

Where do you think is the best place to keep your tanks?

• Total voters
Sabi
I think lounge and bedroom as those are the places i'm in most.

COBettaCouple
we vote for the bedroom too.

Tom
I would say the TV room is the best.
Tom

Amnagrla
I voted for lounge... but when I'm at school... uh. I live in a single.. the TINIEST room every. I bought a sturdy shelf on the top of my ugly desk and put my 10 gallon on top of that. I find myself so distracted when I'm trying to study! hahaha

My tank is also the tank of the floor... I always leave my door open so they can see. But I've gotten so many more fish this summer the people at school are going to be SO excited!

Neville
I kept all my tanks in the TV room.

Bonochick
My tank is in the dining room...right next to the kitchen and clearly visible from the living room. It's a great spot because it's visible from so many places. However...I feel bad when I'm sitting next to them in the dining room and eating fish...I feel like they get angry and start plotting my death!

Amnagrla
I've already told boyfriend that when we get a house (FAR FAR into the future).... we're cutting into the wall in between two rooms. Kind of like at the dentists office... haha And it's going to be a BIG TANK! Mwuahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!! oops. I mean..

COBettaCouple
no dentists office in the house for us.. ouch! :'( :;a

armadillo
Definitely lounge for us.

Here's the worst places: close to doors, or windows, or a draught, or on a shaky piece of furniture, or under stairs (one of ours is, and it's really collecting dust), or where there's much human traffic, or in the bedroom (the nooooise!). Needless to say our lounge is getting preeeetty full...

Bathroom? What a great idea! The only thing is we don't spend enough time there I guess (unless we've had a curry, in which case it's probably better for the fish that we're NOT there).

COBettaCouple
yea, talk about toxins in the water. :'(

Amnagrla
lol speaking of fish in the bathroom....

mwuahahahaha!

COBettaCouple
nice 'subtle' plug! I want to get a kitchen layout that would let us have some fish in the kitchen without them being affected by the oven and all.

armadillo
Oh yeah! Totally. I see my kitchen as betta tank space!

COBettaCouple
Oh yeah! Totally. I see my kitchen as betta tank space!

cooking is a relaxing hobby to me and having some fish to watch would be so great.. i'd have to put up a screen so they couldn't see if I was preparing fish though.

Sabi
Bathroom? What a great idea! The only thing is we don't spend enough time there I guess (unless we've had a curry, in which case it's probably better for the fish that we're NOT there).
Personally I don't like bathroom for keeping fish. Cant imagine how some ppl keep fish tank terns. Unless of course its one of those huuuge bathrooms carpeted along with couches and the works Those are more like lounges!

Amnagrla
Sabi
sorry I meant the toilet cistern. You get some cistern tanks.

Amnagrla
lol wow!!! I think the fish n flush is better than that...

COBettaCouple
yea, I'll say!

Sabi
fish n flush? care to make that more plain?

COBettaCouple
Amnagrla
lol or just scroll down..... the link is in here, too!

COBettaCouple
lol or just scroll down..... the link is in here, too!

scrolling is such hard work though!

Amnagrla
but it's the small amount of exercise I get while I'm here!

COBettaCouple
what does this word exercise mean? is it english?

Amnagrla
I mean... I don't do it...

but I looked it up for you!!

COBettaCouple
I mean... I don't do it...

but I looked it up for you!!

that doesn't look like much fun.. I think I'll pass.

Amnagrla
Let's bring back jazzercise. Stand and get your fat jiggled by a big sanding belt!

COBettaCouple
Let's bring back jazzercise. Stand and get your fat jiggled by a big sanding belt!

Oh no! the world is doomed!

Amnagrla
**being jazzercised**

Ttthhhiiiiiiisssssss iiiiiisssss aaaaaa liiitttttttllleeee hhhhuuuuuurrrttttyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kevin

seriously though...I just had a workout w/ my trainer (he trains chipper jones in the off season) my forearms are cramping and shaking, its taking me like 4 minutes to type 2 sentences...I have no control over my fingers...I'm wearing out that backspace key

GypsyGirl
When I set up my tank in a few days, I will be putting the new tank in my bedroom.

COBettaCouple
When I set up my tank in a few days, I will be putting the new tank in my bedroom.

The best spot!

Sabi
Definitely!
but going off topic.... I like exercise! once you get into it, its wonderful!

COBettaCouple
**being jazzercised**

Ttthhhiiiiiiisssssss iiiiiisssss aaaaaa liiitttttttllleeee hhhhuuuuuurrrttttyyyyyyyyyyyy

what a horrible way to go.. jazzercised to death! dead and in tacky jazzercise clothes too.. the shame of it all! :'(

Amnagrla
hahahaha that's how I want to die..

Beth191987
I voted for the lounge because that is were we would be the most. Although I think it would be neat for a fish tank to be in a bathroom. Although the poor things would probably get stunk out from time to time. lol Or those who are regular then three times a day. Poor fishy's that would be cruel in a way

COBettaCouple
hahahaha that's how I want to die..
oh, what a SICK, SICK person! :;a

I voted for the lounge because that is were we would be the most. Although I think it would be neat for a fish tank to be in a bathroom. Although the poor things would probably get stunk out from time to time. lol Or those who are regular then three times a day. Poor fishy's that would be cruel in a way
yep, they'd have to be issued little fishy gas masks until the danger was passed.

Beth191987
LOL Fishy gas masks that's great! This would be them after awhile :;br

COBettaCouple
LOL Fishy gas masks that's great! This would be them after awhile :;br

or if it was habanero chilI night!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views
sheilashoelady