Best online tropical fish websites for the UK

njb235

Hi guys I've been struggling to find certain fish that I'm after locally and none of my lfs have them or seem to be able to get the fo me so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with good online selling sites they could recommend?
Thanks
Im after peacock gudgeons, rainbow cichlids and synodontis lucipinnis if anyone knows reliable sites stocking them

carsonsgjs

Havent used any online sellers personally but ive seen pagoda recommend Sims before - they have loads of stock on their website.

Upvote 0

Coradee

Not a website but an Lfs I can recommend & they will ship. I haven’t used their delivery service as they’re only an hour from me but have heard good things, it’s worth a phone call Deliveries | Aqualife Leyland

Upvote 0

carsonsgjs

Not a website but an Lfs I can recommend & they will ship. I haven’t used their delivery service as they’re only an hour from me but have heard good things, it’s worth a phone call Deliveries | Aqualife Leyland
Less than an hour away from me too...looks like its a trip to leyland this weekend!

Upvote 0

DoubleDutch

Hahahaha was gonna mention the same.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
AquaticQueen
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views