Best online tropical fish websites for the UK

njb235
Hi guys I've been struggling to find certain fish that I'm after locally and none of my lfs have them or seem to be able to get the fo me so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with good online selling sites they could recommend?
Thanks
Im after peacock gudgeons, rainbow cichlids and synodontis lucipinnis if anyone knows reliable sites stocking them

carsonsgjs
Havent used any online sellers personally but ive seen pagoda recommend Sims before - they have loads of stock on their website.

Coradee
Not a website but an Lfs I can recommend & they will ship. I haven’t used their delivery service as they’re only an hour from me but have heard good things, it’s worth a phone call

pagoda
The two suppliers I have used for years are...

and

I highly recommend both.

One that I absolutely DO NOT recommend is Tropco as they send out underage/undersize fish that perish in transit or shortly after arrival

carsonsgjs
Coradee said:
Not a website but an Lfs I can recommend & they will ship. I haven’t used their delivery service as they’re only an hour from me but have heard good things, it’s worth a phone call
Less than an hour away from me too...looks like its a trip to leyland this weekend!

DoubleDutch
Coradee said:
Hahahaha was gonna mention the same.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom