Best online site to buy live plants?

mearatiara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What is the best online website to buy live plants? I found a website called . They offer free shipping worldwide.. I thought it was kind of odd, so I'm looking for another site that doesn't seem sketchy lol.

Dolfan

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That site is from Poland, I doubt your plants would make it to the US in good shape. Plus they could get stuck in customs.

As for good online places, I recommend Peabodys paradise. jetajockey is the owner and a member here on fishlore, he has good prices and service as well as being a forum sponsor.

Also, once you have 50 posts you can participate in the buy/sell/trade forum here at fishlore. Many people including myself sell plants very cheap with minimal shipping.

BDpups

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wet Spot

I've never had a problem with these.

mearatiara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Dolfan said:
That site is from Poland, I doubt your plants would make it to the US in good shape. Plus they could get stuck in customs.

As for good online places, I recommend Peabodys paradise. @ is the owner and a member here on fishlore, he has good prices and service as well as being a forum sponsor.

Also, once you have 50 posts you can participate in the buy/sell/trade forum here at fishlore. Many people including myself sell plants very cheap with minimal shipping.
That's what I was thinking since Poland is far... I thought the shipping price was odd too. So I can't purchase anything from you until I have 50 post? I understand I can't comment on the forum, but didn't know if that stopped me from purchasing.

BDpups said:
Wet Spot

I've never had a problem with these.
Thanks, I'll check them out!

Dolfan

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
mearatiara said:
That's what I was thinking since Poland is far... I thought the shipping price was odd too. So I can't purchase anything from you until I have 50 post? I understand I can't comment on the forum, but didn't know if that stopped me from purchasing.

Thanks, I'll check them out!
Sorry, the forum rules are that you cannot participate in buying or selling on the forum until you have 50 posts. So become more active and you can hit that number in no time. We can't circumvent the system it is in place for reasons.

So once you hit 50 feel free to check out the buy/sale/trade forum (which you cannot see yet, it opens up once you hit 50) or shoot me a PM.

Gena

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I remember the rules being you just can't sell anything until 50 posts. I don't recall there being any rules about buying with a low post count..

mearatiara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I can see the forums, but can't reply. I guess I'll just keep posting!

kidster9700

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Personally I've had some good experience with aquaticarts

mearatiara

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
kidster9700 said: