Best online site to buy live plants?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by mearatiara, Jul 27, 2015.

1. mearatiaraValued MemberMember

What is the best online website to buy live plants? I found a website called . They offer free shipping worldwide.. I thought it was kind of odd, so I'm looking for another site that doesn't seem sketchy lol.

2. DolfanFishlore VIPMember

That site is from Poland, I doubt your plants would make it to the US in good shape. Plus they could get stuck in customs.

As for good online places, I recommend peabodysparadise.com. jetajockey is the owner and a member here on fishlore, he has good prices and service as well as being a forum sponsor.

Also, once you have 50 posts you can participate in the buy/sell/trade forum here at fishlore. Many people including myself sell plants very cheap with minimal shipping.

3. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

I've never had a problem with these.

4. mearatiaraValued MemberMember

That's what I was thinking since Poland is far... I thought the shipping price was odd too. So I can't purchase anything from you until I have 50 post? I understand I can't comment on the forum, but didn't know if that stopped me from purchasing.

Thanks, I'll check them out!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
  5. DolfanFishlore VIPMember

Sorry, the forum rules are that you cannot participate in buying or selling on the forum until you have 50 posts. So become more active and you can hit that number in no time. We can't circumvent the system it is in place for reasons.

So once you hit 50 feel free to check out the buy/sale/trade forum (which you cannot see yet, it opens up once you hit 50) or shoot me a PM.

6. GenaWell Known MemberMember

I remember the rules being you just can't sell anything until 50 posts. I don't recall there being any rules about buying with a low post count..

7. mearatiaraValued MemberMember

I can see the forums, but can't reply. I guess I'll just keep posting!

8. kidster9700Well Known MemberMember

Personally I've had some good experience with aquaticarts.com

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

9. mearatiaraValued MemberMember

I'll check them out! Thank you!

10. DolfanFishlore VIPMember

11. MichaelMValued MemberMember

Id also recommend peabodysparadise

Sent from my SM-N910V using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app