Best online site for tank supplies/equipment

1. AdkRaptor Initiate Member

you guys have any favorite sites for tank supplies/equipment
    heats, hoods decorations, filters etc.

what about live freshwater plants/fish.

just searching around for good deals and a great sites like this one, awesome information.

2. Regal Well Known Member Member

Fosters and Smith has $5.99 flat rate shipping right now and they have great customer service.

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

They are an excellent place to do business with.
    Carol

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. I really like drsfostersmith.com too. I've used them for years. I also use thatfishplace.com and I've used them for years. Both are very reliable and are great should for some reason you need to make a return.

Look close to the top of this screen and you'll see some sites that advertise here. On line fish stores.
    Ken

5. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

I obsessively scan Craigslist for tanks and equipment and I loved the plants I bought from thatpetplace.com. :)

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello. Just in case some of you may not know....thatfishplace.com and thatpetplace.com that Ilovee suggested is the same company.
    Ken

7. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

8. Slug Well Known Member Member

9. David C Well Known Member Member

Drsfostersandsmith is great. I had a problem with a shipment and they fixed it with no problem and had the new product to my house in two days. Customer service like that can be hard to find and they definately made me a loyal customer.

10. AdkRaptor Initiate Member

thanks alot drsmiths site there is awesome, any other live fish sites?

11. kelsangdol Member Member

fish.com is pretty good too!

12. aquarist2012 Initiate Member

Drsfostersmith.com is a great site!! They have all kinds of things for your fish tank. Their products are also great!!

13. click Well Known Member Member

..one of the reasons I sometime wish I lived south of the border. You guys have great selection when it comes to online shopping for aquariums supplies. My under-control MTS would blossom there:giggle: