Best online fish store! 1 fish 2 fish!

RiverFisher87

Reaction score
So I would just like to tell anyone who’s interested about this absolutely amazing fish store! Recently I hav bought a new fish tank, and as most of the world knows, it’s kinda hard to buy stuff right now. But even with all this going on I was still able to order my fish online and have them safely delivered to my city! But not only that, the owner who runs the Facebook page was beyond helpful, they answered all my questions about what’s in stock and if my tank idea would work and even sent pictures of all the fish i was interested in! I ordered my fish at 10:45 in the morning and buy 4:15 they were ready for pickup in at a shipping warehouse, and I’m very very happy with my fish, very healthy and good looking! So if you live in Atlantic Canada and your looking to order fish online, now or anytime, I recommend buying from 1 fish 2 fish! They do ship all around Canada but the long distance shipping is costly I guess.
Thanks!!

OP
RiverFisher87

RiverFisher87

Reaction score
CoryFan said:
Red fish blue fish!

lol! I’ve heard good things about them.
No doubt, couldn’t of asked for better customer communication, and got amazing fish

New Threads