Best/most Reputable Online Fish Sellers

1. Retro Initiate Member

Im at a loss as to which online fish store i should buy fish from. Everyone says their the best so i turn to the community for honesty. I have a persmart in my area and thats it for 70-80 miles. Said petsmart has been in a state of ICH contamination and fin rot in all their tanks for monthes and either dont care or cant get rid of it. Ive brought this up to the managers many time, politely, and i get the same answer, "oh we didn't know, we'll get right on it". Needless to say ive given up on them and decide online with a great rep is the way to go. So, ladies and gents, who would you suggest i go to? LFS would be 1st choice but as i have none even remotely feasible to drive to....

2. Fanatic Well Known Member Member

I've only gotten good feedback from LiveAquaria.com, but other may help you.

3. Discusluv Well Known Member Member

Many on this forum recommend Wetspot.com, Imperial Tropicals, Trinsfish and Aquatic Arts.

4. Kpdx Initiate Member

The Wet Spot is my local fish store. Healthy fish, clean tanks, awesome people.

5. AllieSten Fishlore VIP Member

I have spoken to Wetspot a couple of times. They are amazing at answering questions and helping anyway they can. I highly recommend them.

6. Docgab Initiate Member

I have ordered online from both wetspot and trins. Great experience with both. Fish were healthy and are doing great to this day. The only difference if I remember correctly was the wetspot had a $20 minimum and trins did not.