Best Macro Fertilizer

RedOnion

24HR APT Complete fertilizer is really good. You can get it off of their website and shipping is extremely cheap. Or you can buy it from Vishaquatics, he is a seller of them and is a really nice seller and will communicate with you to help you choose which fertilizer would best be suited for your tank.

I use the APT fertilizer and I can say it works very well! My rotala is getting nice and pinky and growing extremely fast.

Kaisy

24HR APT Complete fertilizer is really good. You can get it off of their website and shipping is extremely cheap. Or you can buy it from Vishaquatics, he is a seller of them and is a really nice seller and will communicate with you to help you choose which fertilizer would best be suited for your tank.

I use the APT fertilizer and I can say it works very well! My rotala is getting nice and pinky and growing extremely fast.
Thanks! I ordered it just now, looks good. :D

Mudminnow

I agree that APT Complete is a really good fertilizer, but it's not really what I'd call a macro fertilizer. It's intentionally a little light on Nitrogen and Phosphorus, as it's intended to be used with a rich soil substrate.

If you're looking for a fertilizer that just supplies the macros nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (NPK) and nothing else, I use Osmocote Flower and Vegetable. Now this is a substrate fertilizer--not a liquid, but it works very well for getting NPK to your plants.

If you have already purchased APT Complete, you can still use Osmocote Flower and Vegetable in conjunction with it. In fact, this is what I do.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
86 ssinit
  • Question
Replies
Views
AcornTheBetta
Replies
Views
bored411