Best Ideas For 92g Bowfront Stock Question

1. I'm currently setting up a 92 gallon bowfront tank with a ~20 gallon sump, but I might end up upgrading the sump I currently have so I can fit my refugium and protein skimmer inside of my sump instead. What do you recommend as a maximum stock for my first saltwater tank? I'm looking to try out corals (some softies and maybe some lps or sps if I feel comfortable with my saltwater abilities down the road lol) and trying some inverts as well, so preferably fish that are coral safe/reef safe/invert safe. Any unique fish that I should look into adding into my tank? And which fish would you recommend I begin stocking my tank with?

2. KinsKicks Well Known Member Member

Hello!

Out of curiosity, are there any fish you would like to keep in particular so we could build a stocking to include them? Or do you want a free for all sort of thing :p

3. ilovefishys17 Member Member

I would say start with clown fish forsure. I like yellow tangs and just tangs in general, so I would go with a yellow or bristle tooth tang. Reef safe wrasses would look pretty.

4. Nart Well Known Member Member

I think a pretty neat stocking and natural looking setting would be a harem of clown fishes and just bubble tip anemones in the tank.
    Though one thing I could see.. is getting bored with that set-up after a few months.

5. ilovefishys17 Member Member

What kind of fish do you like?