Best Ideas For 92g Bowfront Stock

Discussion in 'Saltwater Aquarium Setup' started by Cichlids Stole My Heart, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Cichlids Stole My Heart

Cichlids Stole My HeartValued MemberMember

I'm currently setting up a 92 gallon bowfront tank with a ~20 gallon sump, but I might end up upgrading the sump I currently have so I can fit my refugium and protein skimmer inside of my sump instead. What do you recommend as a maximum stock for my first saltwater tank? I'm looking to try out corals (some softies and maybe some lps or sps if I feel comfortable with my saltwater abilities down the road lol) and trying some inverts as well, so preferably fish that are coral safe/reef safe/invert safe. Any unique fish that I should look into adding into my tank? And which fish would you recommend I begin stocking my tank with?

2. KinsKicks

KinsKicksFishlore VIPMember

Hello!

Out of curiosity, are there any fish you would like to keep in particular so we could build a stocking to include them? Or do you want a free for all sort of thing :p

3. ilovefishys17Valued MemberMember

I would say start with clown fish forsure. I like yellow tangs and just tangs in general, so I would go with a yellow or bristle tooth tang. Reef safe wrasses would look pretty.

4. Nart

NartWell Known MemberMember

I think a pretty neat stocking and natural looking setting would be a harem of clown fishes and just bubble tip anemones in the tank.
    Though one thing I could see.. is getting bored with that set-up after a few months.

5. ilovefishys17Valued MemberMember

What kind of fish do you like?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice