Best heater for 20g?

Dan12boy

I want a heater that I can set to whatever temperature I need because right now all I have is a 100W preset heater that stays between 73-76, usually 74 but I want to be able to make it stay at 76 or higher. There's so many on the market though so I wanna know which y'all have experience with that worked good for you.

BigManAquatics

Aqueons(regular, not the pro series)have worked well for me. Also have a 100w TopFin that has been running everyday for about 4 years now. All adjustable. I will say though i shy away from the TopFins because it can be real hard to tell what you are setting them for.

Upvote 0

Dan12boy

Aqueons(regular, not the pro series)have worked well for me. Also have a 100w TopFin that has been running everyday for about 4 years now. All adjustable. I will say though i shy away from the TopFins because it can be real hard to tell what you are setting them for.
Okay thank you, could you tell me the specific ones you have? Or links to where I could get them?

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

I think i got all my aqueons on amazon. Just look up Aqueon 100 watt adjustable heater

Upvote 0

LHAquatics

Ehiem or freesa. They are pretty reputable and have worked really great for me. And they are cheap!

Upvote 0

Dan12boy

I think i got all my aqueons on amazon. Just look up Aqueon 100 watt adjustable heater
Okay thank you!
Ehiem or freesa. They are pretty reputable and have worked really great for me. And they are cheap!
I'll definitely look into those, kinda running on a budget so if I can get the same thing for cheaper then I will!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
IzabelB
  • Question
Replies
Views
joeyxl
Replies
Views