Best Girlfriend Ever?

itsayes

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I came home from a 2 day business trip to some presents from the lady! The t-shirt is spot on. She loves the fish but questions the addiction! How do your significant others feel ??

58ae9faf21df0da30a65cd29a22d2759.jpg

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I came home from a 2 day business trip to some presents from the lady! The t-shirt is spot on. She loves the fish but questions the addiction! How do your significant others feel ??

58ae9faf21df0da30a65cd29a22d2759.jpg
What's the shirt say? Week 1 week 2 week 3?

AWheeler

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
My husband just wants me to keep the tanks to one room, and not blow money on tank/fish stuff when we have it...I don't think those are bad expectations

As for if the python will fit...if it is one that has a hose beneath, you are going to have a fun time making it fit. (It likely won't with out taking apart the faucet) Maybe next time you come home you'll have a new faucet to install o_O Unless there is one somewhere it will fit.

itsayes

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My husband just wants me to keep the tanks to one room, and not blow money on tank/fish stuff when we have it...I don't think those are bad expectations

As for if the python will fit...if it is one that has a hose beneath, you are going to have a fun time making it fit. (It likely won't with out taking apart the faucet) Maybe next time you come home you'll have a new faucet to install o_O Unless there is one somewhere it will fit.
Totally reasonable expectations!

Will keep you posted on the faucet rigging

itsayes

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
@APierce, python hooked up seamlessly to the faucet. Once I removed a couple of parts of course

For those of you with a large tank and no python or similar, get one! They're incredible.

AWheeler

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
They are such a life saver! Good thing you didn't have to do anything put take some stuff apart!

2211Nighthawk

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My word I would die without mine. It's not the name brand python but the concepts the same. 50' hose is fabulious.

Herkimur

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You can't possibly fit all the fish tanks in 1 room...now that's just silly :=P
Nobody wants the QT in the same room as the main display.

Any room will eventually be too small for any tank, that's why serious fish people build fish rooms .
Your husbands expectations are ridiculous LOL

Yes, sarcasm included.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom