Best canister filter... GO!

kippielynn

I need to upgrade my one 350 gph HOB in my 75g. I have two other smaller filters that will stay but just need a good canister filter. The HOB isn’t cutting it for their waste. Any you suggest? Thanks!

Best Answer - View !poogs!'s answer

!poogs!

Fluval FX4. Or any fluval canister filter for that matter. The 407 would give you a little bit better flow rate than what you have now, but the FX4 would give you more versatility for stocking.

jake37

I'm not sure there is a best. I have ehiem classic - i can't say i love it but i can't say i hate it - its a pain to clean but i suspect all of them might be a pain to clean. Maybe not.

Travisb1297

Also not sure there is a best. I have a fluval 407 on my 75 and I like it. There are plenty of good filters out there. It's another one of those things that there are so many of that you can really just pick one with a little bit of research at it will serve you fine

kippielynn

!poogs! said:
Fluval FX4. Or any fluval canister filter for that matter. The 407 would give you a little bit better flow rate than what you have now, but the FX4 would give you more versatility for stocking.
[/QUOTE
fluval hasn’t steered me wrong yet

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom