Bentley has a girlfriend!

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by Akari_32, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

That's right. And it's his Aunty Leah (my friends Jack Russell).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When Bentley isn't trying to do naughty things to her (he's hit doggy puberty @.@ but on the plus side, it's only to her lol), they are running around at top speed and pouncing and tackling eachother. And when they take a brake, they lay nose to nose and "make out", like in the pics :3

2. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Awe...very cute.

3. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

I need to get a video of them playing! They literally played nonstop from 4:30 to 8 or so the other night! They really have loads of fun together X3 Terrier top speed is the funniest thing ever lol

4. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Isn't she a little old for him? :)

5. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Apparently not! He has standards, I guess lol He doesn't bother Haley (other than trying to get her to play), who is almost 10, and black :;laughing Leah is going on 4 next week lol

6. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

I love the black spotted one!!! Looks like my Bonnie, whom is a jack also! Only mine is nearly all white

7. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

Leah's spots are pretty much all on her face lol her body has a few of them, and we call her tummy a "cow tummy" because its real spotty too :p

8. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

ah young love

9. Magoo

Magoo Fishlore VIP Member

Awwwww puppy love so cute :)

10. OP
    OP
    Akari_32

It really is lol It's great becuse they have enough energy for eachother! XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice