Beginner Mistakes 1 Gallon Tank 

Noroomforshoe

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just want to add, Your Ph is fine. The only thing is to always carefully and slowly acclimate your fish to the water, which you should do no matter what the ph is, but it becomes more important if your Ph is different the the ph of the tank they were in at the store.
so take 60-90 minites to add small amounts of tank water every 10 minutes or so to the fish in the bag.
You can always ask the petstore what the ph is in the tank of the fish you want to purchase, but you should take time to acclimate anyway, so it isnt really required.
https://www.fishlore.com/acclimating-tropicalfish.htm

tjander

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Not sure what type of shrimp you are planning on but do your research. Most tanks with shrimp and fish don’t work out, the fish normally wins.

FitzMama

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
PascalKrypt said:
500?! Are you a baker? O.O where did you fit all those cupcakes before it was time to hand them out? How long did it even take to bake all those?
Haha, I love the turn this has taken. I love to bake and I had quite a cupcake phase for awhile, so I decided I wanted to do something big for my birthday. I borrowed some collapsible tables from my work and set them up at the house I was living in at the time (my poor roommates). It took me 5 days and I kept the cupcakes in my car to keep them cold until I frosted them! It was quite an adventure and I had a final exam the next day... :)

PascalKrypt

Well Known Member
Reaction score
FitzMama said:
Haha, I love the turn this has taken. I love to bake and I had quite a cupcake phase for awhile, so I decided I wanted to do something big for my birthday. I borrowed some collapsible tables from my work and set them up at the house I was living in at the time (my poor roommates). It took me 5 days and I kept the cupcakes in my car to keep them cold until I frosted them! It was quite an adventure and I had a final exam the next day... :)
That is some dedication on another level... all I can say is: wow.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom