Before and after betta tank.

Sokamix

So this is my 10 gallon tank for my betta and 2 snails. I’m showing the before and after tank (yes that’s the same tank) and before and after I first got my betta. This is 2 months progress. It’s stilstull in progress, so will update! But it looks more natural and is just way better! All thanks to the people here for educating me. Thanks!!
You must be registered to see images

BigManAquatics

Looks like some fairly drastic changes going on!

PurityNWhiteRoses

Looking good! I really like the plants you got in there and your betta looks happy!

Sokamix

Looking good! I really like the plants you got in there and your betta looks happy!
Thank you! :)
Looks like some fairly drastic changes going on!
Lots of changes, for the better! :))

Eelectric

Looking great! The driftwood pops wildly off that sand bottom. I'm curious, did you decide to stock the tank with just the betta or have you included the african dwarf frogs again? That's a tank mate for bettas I've never considered...and my interest in piqued because I love those little guys.

Sokamix

Looking great! The driftwood pops wildly off that sand bottom. I'm curious, did you decide to stock the tank with just the betta or have you included the african dwarf frogs again? That's a tank mate for bettas I've never considered...and my interest in piqued because I love those little guys.
Yeah I love the wood. I’m not sure if it’s real or not tho lol. So I did rehome the frogs cause my betta started getting agressive with them. They were fine at first but then my betta didn’t like them. Depending on your bettas temperament I think it could work. Doesn’t hurt to try!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Scubatron
  • Question
Replies
Views
CPTropicalAquatics
  • Question
Replies
Views
CTYankee79