Been gone awhile.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cognizant, Dec 30, 2012.

1. cognizant

cognizant Well Known Member Member

Sorry I have been gone so long but life has been a little hectic lately. First I got engaged at the beginning of the month, and then both myself and my fiance got strep throat! Finally got better, only to go to his family's Christmas party and have an allergic reaction to their live Christmas tree. Kind of a bummer. The following day his puppy left a toy on the stairs, and I tripped over it and fell down the flight of stairs. So yeah, been a little busy and haven't had much time to post. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive.

2. ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome back!
    Congrat's on the engagement :)

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

welcome back! Hope you're feeling better :)
    Congrats on the engagement. Are we adding another fish enthusist to the group :)
    Carol

4. Magoo

Magoo Fishlore VIP Member

Hello welcome back :) sorry to hear of your run of bad luck but congratulations on your engagement :) have you set a date yet?

Hope you are well and healthy and healed now and Santa was kind and you had a fantastic Christmas :) how are your fishy friends doing? :)

5. cichlidman

cichlidman Well Known Member Member

Wow what a story! Anyway hi and welcome back! :;smack

6. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome back :)

7. p

porkozone New Member Member

Welcome back!

8. soarl

soarl Valued Member Member

Welcome back! Nice how life throws all that at you at once!

9. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

Awwww sorry things have been so hectic for you Cog! I have been thinking of ya since Sandy. I am glad to know that things are calming down.

I know all about allergic reactions to pine trees. My son would get extremely sick every Christmas for the first few years of his life before I finally realized it was the tree he was allergic to. This has been the first year since that he has been sick at Christmas time and he is 14. Our house has been battling the flu, strep and ear infections since like September. When my baby started kindergarten.

Glad to see ya back!! How are the fishies???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice