Bedtime Question

1. fish time

fish time Well Known Member Member

I would like to say that I am very surprised to see all of these fishlore members all still awake like until late 1:00 am or 12:00 pm it is very surprising to me all these questions in the freshwater beginners section say they were posted like 5 mins ago or they will say just now posted which is very surprising to me how late everyone is staying up I ushaully stop fishlore at around 11:30 ish

2. KinsKicks

KinsKicks Fishlore VIP Member

Hahah. It's true huh. Some of us are night owls. If I don't work that night, I'm usually up till about 3-4am :p

You do have remember timezones as well :)

3. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

I have insomnia. I get into my bed between 1 and 2 AM, but usually up until 4ish. Just can't sleep.

4. OP
    OP
    fish time

Yeah it is very cool still never knew many people are still up

5. KinsKicks

I notice a lot more of the other countries are up during the "night". Sometimes I'm like "oh look, another person who can't sleep" then I check the timezone, and then I say "oh, they're just starting their day and having morning coffee" haha

6. OP
    OP
    fish time

Wonder if any one else will respond in the next 20 mintues

Well I will check this thread again in morning I'm pretty tired now goodnightZzz

7. Kowhai

Kowhai Valued Member Member

I'm getting ready for my afternoon shift down here in Melbourne! ;)

8. KinsKicks

Perfect example. :p. And good afternoon!!

9. Kenny777

Kenny777 Well Known Member Member

I usually go to bed at 12:00 to 2:00 maybe later but I have to start working on my sleeping schedule at 9:00 because of school :meh:

10. Dave125g

Dave125g Fishlore Legend Member

What else is an insomniac suppose to do at 1 am. All that's on TV is infomercials, and everyone else is sleeping.lol

11. KinsKicks

Water changes.hahaha

12. Dave125g

Dave125g Fishlore Legend Member

I do both some times. Its takes almost 30 minutes to refill my big tank, so here I am lol

13. B

Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

I just finished cleaning and doing all the animal stuff. Cleaned off the back porch. I've been at it since 11:30 AM-ish I think. (Totally my fault, I'd been slacking on some organizational stuff.)

Now I'm going to have some me time. Maybe some Puzzle and Dragons. Fishlore for sure. XD
    Have to go to bed soon though. Long day tomorrow.

14. KaderTheAnt

KaderTheAnt Well Known Member Member

Ive been busy all night packing for a surprise trip my family decided they wanted to make. That's why I'm up at 2:07 in the morning.

I personally like he night much better than the day. In a house with 7 other kids, it's nice to get some quiet.

15. TwoHedWlf

TwoHedWlf Well Known Member Member

I just got home from work. It's what? 2am East Coast US time?

16. dansamy

dansamy Valued Member Member

I'm a night shift nurse. On my off days, I'm up until usually at least 2am my time. On my work nights, I'm obviously up all night.

17. KaderTheAnt

KaderTheAnt Well Known Member Member

18. TwoHedWlf

TwoHedWlf Well Known Member Member

Night shift is awesome, I miss it.

19. KinsKicks

Yay night shift buddies! Haha. It really makes you superhuman. :p

20. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

3 AM here. Wish I could pick up one of the guitars, but I'd easily wake up the whole house, maybe even the neighbors. Sucks when you're motivated to play at 3AM.

21. dansamy

dansamy Valued Member Member

Very much so. There are times in the winter that I go weeks without seeing the sun.