20 Gallon Tank Beautiful Plecos

Michael Hatcher

I was at my LFS just buying some more filter cartridges and saw some stunning plecos which made me slowly start losing my taste in the long finned busynose pleco. Now the plecos I saw(that I actually want) are kinda uncommon. The fisrt one I saw was the Tiger pleco , Then I saw a starry night pleco ( I love that white on it) plus I saw a candy striped pleco, oh I can't forget the rio negro pleco and clown pleco But I don't know which to get because I normally would go for The most uncommon but they are all pretty rare

junebug

Find out what L number the "starry night" pleco is - if they are the super sensitive ones you would have to keep that in mind But they are gorgeous and I want a pleco with that coloring one day.

Aquarist

More beautiful Plecos:

Ken

Tonia

Wow! those are some awesome plecos, Ken! I like where the person is holding one.. goes to show you just how big these guys really can get.

Anders247

Love the bristlenose and the green pleco, what type is that? Also the blue one was cool.

Claire Bear

I would get one of each and then buy more tanks to house them in! LOL! Hard decision! Seriously, love the candystripe!

Michael Hatcher

I would get one of each and then buy more tanks to house them in! LOL! Hard decision! Seriously, love the candystripe!
I would if I could lol but on the bright side at least I can get one
Find out what L number the "starry night" pleco is - if they are the super sensitive ones you would have to keep that in mind But they are gorgeous and I want a pleco with that coloring one day.
Its L - 138

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Jaysee
  • Question
Replies
Views
stpoppaz
Replies
Views
lovetuv