Beast In The Moss.

  • Thread starter

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Messages
9,635
Reaction score
6,158
Points
658
Experience
More than 10 years
Just chillin'

_MG_7898-Edit.0.jpg
 

Buganjimo

Well Known Member
Messages
835
Reaction score
323
Points
78
Experience
2 years
Awe, adorable! I have a soft spot for plecos <3
 

BaraYoukai

Valued Member
Messages
58
Reaction score
29
Points
33
Experience
5 to 10 years
Totally a boss picture!
 

Mazeus

Well Known Member
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
748
Points
103
So cute. Eventually I will get a bigger tank and I can get a pleco.
 

AQUA_LOVER

Well Known Member
Messages
664
Reaction score
105
Points
78
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was scared for a bit until I realized it was an ABN plecco. I thought it was something that came in with the moss LOL
 
  • Thread starter

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Messages
9,635
Reaction score
6,158
Points
658
Experience
More than 10 years
Buganjimo said:
Awe, adorable! I have a soft spot for plecos <3
Thank you Buganjimo

BaraYoukai said:
Totally a boss picture!
Thank you BaraYoukai

Mazeus said:
So cute. Eventually I will get a bigger tank and I can get a pleco.
Thank you Mazeus

AQUA_LOVER said:
I was scared for a bit until I realized it was an ABN plecco. I thought it was something that came in with the moss LOL
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom