Bearded dragons- affordable, reputable place to get one recommendations

BettaFishObsessed

Hi, I’m looking to get a bearded dragon and was curious if anyone has recommendations for a good breeder/other place to get one (that is also preferrably somewhat affordable). I live in new england area, United states but if it is a place that’s sensibly close that sends them safely to you I’m 100% fine with that, have gotten animals that way before. thank yall ahead of time for recommendation!

mimo91088

Howdy fellow new englander. What state if you don't mind me asking? Sabrina's reptile kingdom on the RI / MA border is my recommendation in my area, but I'm sure I can give you other recommendations closer to you if that's too far.

Upvote 0

BettaFishObsessed

Howdy fellow new englander. What state if you don't mind me asking? Sabrina's reptile kingdom on the RI / MA border is my recommendation in my area, but I'm sure I can give you other recommendations closer to you if that's too far.

The RI/MA border is actually really close to where i live, thanks! I will check that place out!

Upvote 0

mimo91088

Awesome! They've been around for awhile and go to all the expos. If they're still doing business like they were when I was in the hobby, I'll vouch for that place in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • BettaFishObsessed
  • Reptile
Replies
Views
mimo91088
  • Question
  • BettaFishObsessed
  • Reptile
Replies