Be gentle with me.

Herrwibi

What do you think of my scape, its the first real one i've done.

Nothing fancy and all low tech plants, Java fern and some anabius.

Thanks.

AcornTheBetta

Herrwibi said:

Thanks.
I love it!

jkkgron2

Looks awesome!

AllAboutAngelfish

Herrwibi said:

Thanks.

Im so in love with that tank im drooling, but the plant in the bottom left corner feels out of place

NoahLikesFish

It looks good

Kribensis27

Nice! I like the wood!

Herrwibi

AllAboutAngelfish said:
Im so in love with that tank im drooling, but the plant in the bottom left corner feels out of place
I agree , I wasnt sure what to do with it and we tempted to remove it .

Cowardlyslimeball

I wish I could make mine look like that! Very pretty!

wateriswet

I like it! Can you rotate the heater so it is parallel to the thicker driftwood on the back? Right now it is like \ but if you move it like / it will blend in better since the visual lines won't be intersecting.

TClare

You could put it on the other side, possibly between the two rocks in the foreground, or if it will be too big for there it could go at the back right hand corner? Anyway the tank looks very nice.

ghostdawg

Nice looking, I like it.

Dechi

It’s very nice and it looks very peaceful ! I can just imagine little fish slowly swimming through the wood and plants...

StarGirl

Very nice! I agree with the heater

erinw347

I like it! I would maybe add some tall swords in the corners, but that’s it!

Fisch

That is beautiful, I may invite you to redesign my tank.
What is planned to swim in there?

Aprilbeingbasic

looks good! not a huge fan of the black diamond sand as have heard it is problematic and not great for growing plants. hope you dont have issues

Burdigala

It looks nice.

Cowardlyslimeball

erinw347 said:
I like it! I would maybe add some tall swords in the corners, but that’s it!
oh my goodness I just saw your bio and it's hilarious!

RayClem

Your tanks looks quite nice, better than I could do. I would like to offer one suggestion, however. The tank could use more substrate and it is pretty flat. I would suggest adding more substrate to the back of the tank and have it slope toward the front. That way, uneaten food and fish waste will tend to gather at the front, making it easier to remove. Tanks with wood, rocks, and plants are harder to keep clean, so anything you can do to make that process easier is helpful.

kallililly1973

Tank looks great. I would completely hide the heater at the bottom left behind that nice wood/rock/plant scape u have. What size tank is it and what is the stock? Is it a rimless tank?

SnookusFish

Herrwibi said:
I agree , I wasnt sure what to do with it and we tempted to remove it .
I say leave it, it will look awesome when it gets big. Overall very cool low maintenance scape. Wise choice going with easy plants like anubias and java fern and lots if room for them to grow! Very cool

Phreaker

I like it

sav023

I love it! Maybe make the gravel a bit thicker in the back and thinner in the front?

Betta'sAnonymous

Looks alright by me! One think i really like is there is room the plants can grow and also room you can add to or spread the plants out to if/when they propogate.

Mnewell

Herrwibi said:

Thanks.
Awesome!

Freshwaterfishy

I wish mine looked that good!!

Pfrozen

I thinks its an amazing scape, I would leave it as is personally. The contrasting colors and placement of hardscape make everything stand out. And everything is the perfect size. simple/low maintenance too

Herrwibi

Thank you all for the kind word's. I'm going to move the heater as most of you had said and try and hide it behind the piece of driftwood.

Fisch said:
That is beautiful, I may invite you to redesign my tank.
What is planned to swim in there?
Currently there is 6 boesemani rainbows, 3red strip torpedo's and 6 sterbai cory.

I've made the mistake before of getting to many random fish and have decided to just to stick to a small number without overstocking.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom