Bcas Annual Auction Haul

GuppyGuy007

So, this past Saturday, my local aquarium club had their annual auction, located in Bucks County, PA, USA. Needless to say, it was AWESOME. Here is a list of what I got, pictures to follow soon.

Two Pair Rainbow Mosaic Guppies
12 Young Bristlenose Plecos
1 Pair Albino KoI Guppie (Really Cool!)
6 Near Adult Lamprologus Multi.
Assorted Live Plants- And a lot of them, near the end of the auction, they were going for a dollar a two per lot, so I figured it was worth the risk. I also got huge hunks of java moss and guppy grass for just a few bucks each, but those shouldn't be as hard to grow.
Plus, I got a $30 gift certificate for Dan's fish for $10!

Did anyone else in the area go? What did you get? Did anyone go to any other auctions? Let us know what you got!

Coradee

Nice haul, that’s why I only ever take limited cash to club auctions!

GuppyGuy007

Coradee said:
Nice haul, that’s why I only ever take limited cash to club auctions!
Mine takes credit cards!

Coradee

GuppyGuy007 said:
Mine takes credit cards!
Haha there's your problem, don’t take it with you next time!

GuppyGuy007

Nah, I really didnt spend all that much. Everything above was $112, and I sold like $60 of other stuff. So I think of it as $52 for everything listed, which is really pretty good.

subchan

Wow! That sounds like a pretty sweet haul.

I am also in the same area. I wanted to go there, but couldn't attend it due to some other commitment. Do you know of any other such cheaper options? I heard that BCAS is one of the cheapest ones in the area.

GuppyGuy007

It really is. I went to one in deleware county, but It was higher priced. There is also auctions in York, Lancaster county, north Jersey, and south Jersey, and I believe one in deleware too. There are a lot within a three hour radius.

Latest threads

Top Bottom