BART shoots water at me

giz23mo

Valued Member
Reaction score
yeah lately since i moved him into an 80 gallon its only him and 3 plecos and 1 green terror.
Hes been more active following me when i walk by, and if im not looking at him **** splash water so i can turn around and watch him playing with his new bubble maker...i pull a chair in front and watch him and he takes big mouthfulls of gravel and moves them around and he does turns upside down and sideways .. i guess he likes his new place

i wish i had a camera and record him ..my cell phones quality is not that great

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
He really is taking advantage of his new home, oscars love attention like i said in one of the other posts on oscars, they are like puppies, you will see the more attention you give him the happier he will be. i put some plants in my tank that float on the surface for my two to play with, they really enjoyed tearing them apart they literally played tug-of-war!

giz23mo

Valued Member
Reaction score
hes getting better hes more laid back now

robby270

Reaction score
lol try putting one of thoes mirrors you see in bird cages (remove the hook) and put it in your tank my baby Oscar is now in love with himself

Old Sloppy

Valued Member
Reaction score
robby270 said:
lol try putting one of thoes mirrors you see in bird cages (remove the hook) and put it in your tank my baby Oscar is now in love with himself
I want to try that.
Harry S.

darkwolf29a

Valued Member
Reaction score
I've heard that I need to buy some ping pong balls for mine. Apparently, they really like to play.

I can tell that Ody, my Oscar, just loves all the attention he can get.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom