Barbs And Betta Buying

Nikkikittu711

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I am looking for a really good website to buy a couple fish. I wanted some place with a great variety of barbs and Bettas that arent going to cost an arm and a leg. Could anybody with a good website post it below

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hey Nikki,

What kind of barbs? Tigers are pretty but a seriously bad idea with a betta. They are fin nippers and your betta wont last long.

Nikkikittu711

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
NavyChief20 said:
Hey Nikki,

What kind of barbs? Tigers are pretty but a seriously bad idea with a betta. They are fin nippers and your betta wont last long.
I'm looking for more pretty barbs I don't really like the common ones iIam looking for checker barbs mascara barbs ect

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
oooo mascara barbs are good looking. They get about 4" just so you know so 55 gallon +

Nikkikittu711

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
NavyChief20 said:
oooo mascara barbs are good looking. They get about 4" just so you know so 55 gallon +
Oh I did not know that I had only glanced them over I only have a 40 gallon right now thank you for telling me that

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are wicked cool but they need to be in a school. Theres a bunch of diffrent kinds of barbs though. Look at Live Aquaria alot of us use them.

Nikkikittu711

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
NavyChief20 said:
They are wicked cool but they need to be in a school. Theres a bunch of diffrent kinds of barbs though. Look at Live Aquaria alot of us use them.
I think iIdid and they only had tiger, cherry and a couple other common ones I wanted more exotic haha anf do you know a good website for Bettas for WYSIWYG

trainandfishguy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nikkikittu711 said:
I think iIdid and they only had tiger, cherry and a couple other common ones I wanted more exotic haha anf do you know a good website for Bettas for WYSIWYG
I have one golden barb that was given to me in my community tank. He is actually quite docile and gets along with all my fish. I have also tried cherry barbs but despite what people have said, I have experienced aggression. I do want to give them a try because they are very cool and dont get too big.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom