Bangaii Cardinal Found Dead!!

Matt
Hey all,

Just letting you know that today I found my bangaiI cardinal dead under 3 small chunks of rock I don't know how or why it died I just know that its dead.

-Matt:-[:-\

nemo addict
HI matt long time , sorry to hear about your cardinal have you removed fish ?

aquatic mouse
I'm sorry you lost your baby. They are such beautiful fish.

Matt
Yeah I have removed the dead bangaii.

Thanks for the nice comments

-Matt

peacemaker92
HI Matt.

So sorry about your cardinal. I agree they are beautiful fish. Thinking of replacing?

Matt
Yeah I am going to replace him/her eventually.

-Matt

peacemaker92
Matt said:
Yeah I am going to replace him/her eventually.

-Matt
Cool! Update us with pics yeah?

Aquarist
Hello Matt. Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it isn't easy when we lose our little finned critters.
Ken

ATP
I'm sorry for your loss.

Were they eating? I've tried 4 of them and all of them died so I tried another pair and they died. Make sure you buy captive bred ones. They're easier to take care off and are less picky at food.

Matt
Yes they were both eating loads and were very active fish but the one just hit the end of the road and went to the big aquarium in the sky

I will update with pics when I get my new fish although that may be a while until I figure out what happened.

Thanks for the comments,

Matt

Matt
Checked the tank this morning and guess what!

My other bangaiI is dead and I found it within a space of 3cm or less of where I found my other bangaiI dead.

It looked like its gills had been ripped and same as the other bangaiI and they both had chunks out of them and eyes missing.

-Matt

ATP
Mine died similar all so. I've all so read that they don't like strong water flows.

Matt
really ATP?

Because I added a new vortech pump on the weekend so it my very well have been that.

Thanks,

Matt

ATP
That's why I never tried to put a bangaiI anymore. They don't want strong waterflow, but SPS requires very strong waterflow. +water flow prevents algae and I'm not going to deal with GHA again.

Matt
Yeah good point ATP.

-Matt

Top Bottom