Banana Plants!!

Rtessy

Ordered 2 too many banana plants, so here they are!
Winner does have to pay $10 shipping, but that should be cheaper than 2 banana plants locally, so hopefully you're still getting a deal.
Also, winner gets to pick either a small portion of red root floaters, Frogbit, 5 MTS, or 2 mystery snails (black, gold recessive).
Sooooo, here's the contest:
Cutest fish pictures!! 2 entries per person max! I'll pick in a week or so which I think is the cutest!

JaksAquatics

here is a female hanging out with a young albino bristlenose plecos

edit: I do not think I am going to pay the shipping though

2nd edit I just entered for fun

Amynnas

Berry saying hello

JaksAquatics

good luck everyone!!!

Platylover

Are edited photos allowed? For example adding stickers to an ?

Rtessy

Platylover said:
Are edited photos allowed? For example adding stickers to an ?
Sure!

CaptAnnDuchow

Fred and Wilma saying Hi
Felix sharing his log with Montie ..sorry kinda dark.

Addie42 you should enter this contest

Platylover

Ok, I wish the photo limit was a hundred because there’s so many I want to post lol. Here’s the two I decided upon-

Rtessy

Haha, aw man these are all so cute!! I'm gonna have a real hard time deciding...

Addie42

Ann Daniel said:
Addie42 you should enter this contest
I don't think I can enter for real since I'm in Canada but here are my for fun entries
this is my betta dude michaelangelo and my new goldfish cosmo

Rtessy

Addie42 said:
I don't think I can enter for real since I'm in Canada but here are my for fun entries
How cute! And yeah, sorry, I can only ship to the US

nikm128

So here's a baby blue zebra angelfish, unfortunately passed from stress but she's very photogenic

CaptAnnDuchow

Addie42 said:
OhOh sorry I didn't realize you were in Canada

FishRFriendz

Not actually entering. Just dropping a pic

GeoffPro

say hI to george!

WinterSoldier.

All Alone in the jungle!!!!
I am swamped with fry, and they are so adorable with their HUGE eyes
Changing my entry!! Now the picture of a cute platy that stared at me for like 5 min
Since I was little I have had a fear of gila monsters, and frill necked lizards. You can imagine how I felt when I saw my Jarvis imitating one. Oh the horror! But it was pretty cute I had to admit

Rtessy

Dang, y'all are making this hard. I think I'll end it tomorrow, this is the 24 hour warning!!!
Just so we can sort payment for shipping and all so I can get them out in Monday

WinterSoldier.

Is it possible to change my entry?

nikm128

Here, just to level the playing field with Platylover , by the way what type of discus is that orange and blue one front left of your pic?

sipec

Not very good pics I know
And kinda outdated...

Troyee219

Rtessy said:
Ordered 2 too many banana plants, so here they are!
Winner does have to pay $10 shipping, but that should be cheaper than 2 banana plants locally, so hopefully you're still getting a deal.
Also, winner gets to pick either a small portion of red root floaters, Frogbit, 5 MTS, or 2 mystery snails (black, gold recessive).
Sooooo, here's the contest:
Cutest fish pictures!! 2 entries per person max! I'll pick in a week or so which I think is the cutest!
Here are my Blue gouramI Pearl and my Convict Buster!

Rtessy

WinterSoldier. said:
Is it possible to change my entry?
I think I'd rather stick with the first entries if that's okay, you've got good pics anyway!!

Troyee219

Rtessy said:
I think I'd rather stick with the first entries if that's okay, you've got good pics anyway!!
Thanks.... That's fine. Have a nice day!

Rtessy said:
Also I only entered once, the ones of pearl and buster are the only ones I put on there, only 2

Rtessy

nikm128 said:
Doesn't he get a second entry? Or are you counting the lizard
Troyee219 said:
Also I only entered once, the ones of pearl and buster are the only ones I put on there, only 2
My brain doesn't work well late at night, doesn't WinterSoldier have two pics of a fish? I'll revisit in the morning, it's too late for this

Eh, you know what, changed my mind. If you want to change your entry, go for it!

Platylover

Rtessy said:
My brain doesn't work well late at night, doesn't WinterSoldier have two pics of a fish? I'll revisit in the morning, it's too late for this
Yeah, there’s two pics. One of a ramshorn and the other of a betta.

Demeter

I guess I’ll play too!

Mr. Lorax looking upset in his love shack.

The golden child giving my a sideways glance, this was before he turned into Mr. Dark and Handsome.

AZrodeo92

Tank was dirty, but you can see my common and my BN plecos

WinterSoldier.

Changed my entry!

ScareCrowe

Here's the best fish pictures I have at work, figured I might as well throw my hat in the ring.

sinned4g63

My two! My female betta waiting for dinner and new shrimplets hanging out with the parent.

Fanatic

It sure would be nice to get some banana plants, my shops don't have the best one and I haven't checked my professional LFS.

Anyways, here are my photos.

Guanchy

Well here is SushI blowing kisses to the ladies!

Galathiel

Pouting at the non-appearance of anything resembling food after being so cute:

goldface

The awkward years . . . short and stumpy.

CaptAnnDuchow

Rtessy you have created an almost impossible task for yourself with this contest.. I do NOT envy you

Rtessy

Entry is now closed, I'll announce the winner tomorrow!!!

WinterSoldier.

Tomorrow....as in Sunday...or Saturday

sinned4g63

Guanchy said:
Well here is SushI blowing kisses to the ladies!

Thems some good competitions there. Adorable lol

Rtessy

And the winner is.... Platylover !!!!
Love your Discus, and your second pic is hilarious! What type of fish is that, by the way?

I've also decided to include some honorable mentions, though only Platylover will get banana plants.
Ann DanielI love Fred and Wilma, they're so cute!
And Demeter your betta is my sister's top pick out of all of them.
For the honorable mentions, I'd like to offer a small portion of red root floaters, somewhere around 30 square inches, same shipping of $10. Of course, there's no need to take it, but I did want to offer something

WinterSoldier. said:
Tomorrow....as in Sunday...or Saturday
Lol, I guess I didn't realize how late I stayed up

Fanatic

Awesome, lucky Platylover!

CaptAnnDuchow

Rtessy said:
Love your Discus, and your second pic is hilarious! What type of fish is that, by the way?

I've also decided to include some honorable mentions, though only Platylover will get banana plants.
For the honorable mentions, I'd like to offer a small portion of red root floaters, somewhere around 30 square inches, same shipping of $10. Of course, there's no need to take it, but I did want to offer something

Yay I love the honorable mention but the red floaters I purchased from you are already taking over so I am set. Thank you for the offer! Congratulations Platylover

Demeter

Honestly the red root floaters were my main goal so I'm happy either way

Platylover

Rtessy said:

Oh thank you so much! The competition was difficult so I’m surprised I won!!

Thank you for hosting the RAOK, this was such a fun one. I loved seeing everyone’s photos and the cuties in them! This was just a really fun competition/RAOK. Thank you!

The fish in the secondary photo is a vampire tetra. Not the prettiest fish but by far the most merry. XD

I’ll shoot you a pm shortly!
Fanatic said:
Awesome, lucky Platylover!
Thank you!
Ann Daniel said:
Yay I love the honorable mention but the red floaters I purchased from you are already taking over so I am set. Thank you for the offer! Congratulations Platylover
Thank you Captann (I changed it to a pun, your welcome)! I’m glad you’re able to get the floaters to grow for you, I always manage to kill floaters some how... although, the bags of frogbit I bought reccently seem to be doing decent, hope it stays that way lol.

CaptAnnDuchow

Platylover said:

Thank you for hosting the RAOK, this was such a fun one. I loved seeing everyone’s photos and the cuties in them! This was just a really fun competition/RAOK. Thank you!

The fish in the secondary photo is a vampire tetra. Not the prettiest fish but by far the most merry. XD

Thank you!

Thank you Captann (I changed it to a pun, your welcome)! I’m glad you’re able to get the floaters to grow for you, I always manage to kill floaters some how... although, the bags of frogbit I bought reccently seem to be doing decent, hope it stays that way lol.
Hahha
Platylover said:

Thank you!

I liked the pun so went with it lol yay thank you

goldface

Congrats Platylover and to all the other winners. My feelings are hurt, but I'll get over it.

WinterSoldier.

Congrats....

Platylover

CaptAnnDaniel said:
Hahha

I liked the pun so went with it lol yay thank you
Lol, I don’t think any of my puns have ever been turned into part of a username, so I feel very honoured,
scarface said:
Congrats Platylover and to all the other winners. My feelings are hurt, but I'll get over it.
Thank you, and don’t worry, although there’s not a bandaid for the heart, watching fish is the next best thing. Just tell everyone you can’t go out today because you have to intensely watch your tanks.
WinterSoldier. said:
Congrats....
Thank you! You’re photo was great, I really liked the platy. But then again, maybe I’m biased on that lol.

Rtessy

Thanks everyone for entering!! I loved seeing all the cute little fish, they're all so gorgeous and adorable!!

Amynnas

congrats to Platylover and the honorable mentions. Her plants are great, I just got mine the other day and they are already taking root. Enjoy!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom