- Parma, MI
- Stay at home dad/Student (again!)
- No tank yet
- List any water conditioners and test kits used:
- API Master Kit for Freshwater
- 4 years
- Do you know of and understand the Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle?
- Aquarium Size
- 55 Gallon
- Aquarium Type
- Freshwater Planted Tank
- Fish, Plants, Inverts, etc.
- empty at the moment other than a couple of decorations! Looking to get some angels, Cories, Plecos (bristlenose) not sure what else at this time!
- Aquarium Start Date
- Cold, might need a new heater will know in a couple of days
- lowe end
- Aquarium Filter Type
- 90 gallon bio wheel
- Salinity or Specific Gravity
Does anyone have any clue about Bamboo shrimp I have two of them I put them on two different sides of the tank hoping that the would be fine like that. In this tank (10 gallons) is also a Male Betta he is very curious about them but doesn't do much besides stare...any sorry that was off the subject. Petco said that they were just like any other shrimp they are filter feeders and they may eat dead matter like well my plant leaves (thank god finally someone to do my dead pruning for me) does anyone know if they are social at all I had one on the left and one on the right sides of my tank and they decided to meet in the middle of the tankand sit on a hydra idk what they are thinking any info will help thanx