Bamboo Shrimp Photos Only

Aquarist
Please use this topic to post your Bamboo Shrimp photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike (Ken)

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks!

Ken

macifire
The frog is front-center in this pic but it's a pretty good shot of the shrimp head on.

marcusXIII
my shrimp finally used to the tank and out of hidding

Here is a pic of one of my bamboo shrimp perched on a rock with his fan claws open grabbing what comes his way

AaronH
So my bambo shrimp is fascinated with bubbles. He sits there for hours and hours!

008.jpg

Balkai54

Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 12.17.01 AM.jpg

LyndaB

radar macro.jpg

This is Radar, my Bamboo Shrimp.

tartersauce
New tank addition, Jumbo the Bamboo Shrimp. I don't know if the Cherry Shrimp like the new guest.

Aquaphobia
Mine disappears into the plants for days at a time so I have to take pictures whenever he/she does make an appearance!

IMG_20160619_201333088.jpg

Aquaphobia
Don't ask me how it got up there, but here's my bamboo shrimp hanging on for dear life to the floating thermometer that's caught between the plants and the HOB outflow. Can't be too worried about its position since it has its filters out for food!

IMG_20160731_103136057.jpg

superbutterfly12
Love watching these guys when they decide to come out!

Aquaphobia
I should have taken video of this because my boo shrimp rode that snail for several inches until it climbed up the side of the tank;D

IMG_20161104_184012589.jpg

PatrickShrimp
Most terrifying clean up crew I have ever seen to be honest...

CharcoalMoose

IMG_4972.JPG

Hiding in the shade

PatrickShrimp
Chilling like a villain

bizaliz3

ambush0908
The three amigos.
90A08F27-0911-4DB1-9CF0-C096AA5C84DD.jpeg

Jellibeen
Mario was hanging out close to the glass so I got some good photos.

I’m new to this site and didn’t see a photo section for freshwater shrimp. I am glad there is one here!

LongIslandFishGuy

IMG_4536.jpg

Gittelle
I think it’s goibg to Molt soon he has been very still

skar
New resident
20190727_130203.jpg

jmaldo
Picked it up a couple of months ago, shares a tank with Discus.

uuybkJR.jpg

uaFkaa7.jpg

catphish
I was finally able to capture a half-decent picture of my bamboo shrimp! I target feed when I see her because I'd hate to see her starve.
However after seeing her completely out in the open today I can see she is full of poop and clearly doing alright for herself lol.

IMG_7037.jpg

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom