Bamboo Shrimp Mia

Namtab
If you have fish that prefer low flow I would get a nano powerhead and put it on low flow, an internal filter with a spraybar, or a canister filter. Hopefully you can make it so only one side of the tank has higher flow.

Lchi87
If you have fish that prefer low flow I would get a nano powerhead and put it on low flow, an internal filter with a spraybar, or a canister filter. Hopefully you can make it so only one side of the tank has higher flow.
I think I can manage it; thanks!

PatrickShrimp
Bamboo shrimp will be happy infront of a hob output, so long as there is a branch for them to be on.

Lchi87
Well guys, I officially need to get my eyes checked because look who turned up?!

fcefdcf0f95ad74fbcda984cf73b81c8.jpg

I went to overhaul the 10 tonight and pulled everything out and there he was, hiding behind a rock and some hornwort. He never once came out since I lost him! I can't even deal right now but am happy to have him back. I put him in my 40g. And he better stay in sight the whole time LOL.

James17
Wasn't he in the 40 to begin with? No I see he wasn't, he hides real well, I need to get a couple of these guys they sound interesting.

Lchi87
Wasn't he in the 40 to begin with?
I initially had him in the 10 to keep a closer watch on him for the first couple of days. He was going to go in the 40 once I was confident he could handle himself!

James17
I am sooooo glad you found him and he seems to be healthy,.

Lchi87
I am sooooo glad you found him and he seems to be healthy,.
Thanks, I hope he does well!

Namtab
Glad you found him! Now you have 3 (3 right? Or is it 2.) large shrimp cleaning up after your cichlids! Idk if they eat bbs, they might be able to eat the leftover bbs from feeding your fry. Although I'm pretty sure you have your acara fry on pellets now.

Lchi87
Glad you found him! Now you have 3 (3 right? Or is it 2.) large shrimp cleaning up after your cichlids! Idk if they eat bbs, they might be able to eat the leftover bbs from feeding your fry. Although I'm pretty sure you have your acara fry on pellets now.
Thanks! I have just two, one passed away over the weekend Yes, all my babies are eating adult food now, no more bbs for them! The shrimp are target fed by me everyday, the spoiled brats lol.

KarenSoCal
Oh my gosh! That little stinker! SO glad he found you again!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Jellibeen
Replies
Views
Pfrozen
Replies
Views
LyndaB
Replies
Views