Ball Pythons

FishL:))
Hello Everyone!

I've been doing a TON of research on beginner snakes and I'm considering getting a ball python in the next few months. I'm also considering adopting a full grown adult from a reptile shelter because the idea seems like a nice way to help out with rescues and adopt from them.

Does anyone here know of any good sources for care guides and information on ball pythons?

Or, if any of you do have ball pythons, I would love any tips or advice for beginner ball python owners?

Thank you in advance!!

Aqua Hands
Fanatic
I do not have a ball python, but they are pretty easy to care for.
Personally, I would recommend watching Brian Barczyk for more information about snakes.

I only do hermit crabs, and feel uneasy helping with my brother's leopard gecko.

I do not have a ball python, but they are pretty easy to care for.
Personally, I would recommend watching Brian Barczyk for more information about snakes.

I only do hermit crabs, and feel uneasy helping with my brother's leopard gecko.

I found his YouTube channel!

Blitzar
Brian Barczyk is very controversial in herp-keeping, though I will always recommend him to anyone that asks. I would do all the research you can, but remember that each animal is different, and they can't all fit to the same standards.

Brian Barczyk is very controversial in herp-keeping, though I will always recommend him to anyone that asks. I would do all the research you can, but remember that each animal is different, and they can't all fit to the same standards.

Yep! For sure.

Great point, I think the biggest problem with poor animal care is that many people don't do their research and have know idea what they're getting themselves into.

Blitzar
Yep! For sure.

Great point, I think the biggest problem with poor animal care is that many people don't do their research and have know idea what they're getting themselves into.

Yes! I will admit that I have impulse bought fish, but it's always been something like a betta (my boy Patriot comes to mind). I never impulse buy a species I haven't kept before, or know that I don't have the space/resources for.

DeeW
I have 6 and they r very good and addictive lol. They need light and darkness they need hide places they need a warm and cool spot they need a waterbowl large enough to fit into for soaking reasons they need a very good cage they can't escape from and most of all they need care and love and someone willing to handle and learn about them and care for them

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Gamer
Replies
Views
jenema
Replies
Views
stella1979
Replies
Views