bala sharks ANd my Maroon Sharks??

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
Okie I have 3 Maroon Sharks about 5inch long. they are peacefull i mean i have little minnnows living in the tank with them.
my petstore got Lots of Bala sharks in today and i seen them N Was like WOW. So my ? is , Can i put bala Sharks IN with my Maroon Sharks. i mean the bala sharks are no where near Mouth size. and my maroon sharks are very peaceful so far.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What is your tank size? I never heard of Maroon Sharks, where did you buy them?

adamzieger

Valued Member
Reaction score
i got them at petland and they said Maroon shark on the tank i got them from pretty sure they get like 15" they dont seem to Be mean fish they chase my Male guppys around But dont Nip at the fins just having fun with them, and i mean the sharks can easly take out my guppys and every fish in the tank if they wanted to i mean
i got when they were about 3" and within 2 months they are about 5-8 " inch long now. and none of my fish have been nipped or Killed n i have
Small angel
sword tail male/female
guppys. mle/female/
blue Grom
Dwarf Fire grom.
corydore.
snale.
and even smaller then the guppys i had a school of Five white cloud Minnows very very small prolly 1/4 of an ich. and they have been in the tank with the sharks from day one. and they are still kickin.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom