Badge Glitch, it Says 2 Different Things

SouthAmericanCichlids

Just noticed this, it says on the upward right part I have 3 badges, but on the lower left side it says there are 2 (In words):

You must be registered to see images

Also, can we get it back that under posts and likes we see automatically their years of experience, it is very useful and integral to see how much experience they have to back their claims up.

SouthAmericanCichlids

One other thought is maybe it is that how Well Known member, new member, Fishlore legend, along with the others, used to be displayed like the badges, maybe that is being displayed like that.

Lucy

Also, can we get it back that under posts and likes we see automatically their years of experience, it is very useful and integral to see how much experience they have to back their claims up.

To me, Likes don't mean very much. Like 100 people could like a fish picture but that doesn't mean they have experience.

Lucy

One other thought is maybe it is that how Well Known member, new member, Fishlore legend, along with the others, used to be displayed like the badges, maybe that is being displayed like that.
Pretty sure that's a spacing issue Mike had to adjust

SouthAmericanCichlids

To me, Likes don't mean very much. Like 100 people could like a fish picture but that doesn't mean they have experience.
Years of experience is what I wanted back, you have to look at the about section of their profile to see it now.

Lucy

Seems rather odd to me that you could have nearly 50k posts and not have a Lore badge?
The Lore in FishLore was based on best answers voted by members.
I might talk a lot but not have what members felt were best answers.:hilarious:
(admittedly they're probably correct lol)

I think I was one vote away before the change but it's okay. It's just a thing.:)

Also most of my posts are on the Mod side of the forum not seen by the general public.

SouthAmericanCichlids

The Lore in FishLore was based on best answers.
I might talk a lot but not have what members felt were best answers.:hilarious:

I think I was one vote away before the change but it's okay. It's just a thing.:)

Also most of my posts are on the Mod side of the forum not seen by the general public.
How does that work, just wondering? Do you like post something like //move_thread// and stuff like that and it adds a post?

Lucy

Years of experience is what I wanted back, you have to look at the about section of their profile to see it now.
No offense to anyone but it's like birthdays on here. Anyone could put anything.

Judge by the quality of answers not what they claim their years of experience is.
They could have kept fish for 5 years yet kept them poorly

How does that work, just wondering? Do you like post something like //move_thread// and stuff like that and it adds a post?
Sometimes but there is a lot of communication between the mod team that isn't seen on the public side of the forum

Sorry, I didn't really address your actual concern. With the addiction of badges I think that was a spacing issue as well.

It is a bit inconvient to have to go to the profile if you want to view that info.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Philipgonzales3
Replies
Views
NevermindIgnoreMe
Replies
Views
Hedgehogfish
Replies
Views