Bad habits layed to rest.

Patman0519
I was a very habitual marijuana user for many years, I finally put it down and stopped, i have a very fast metabolism and went from 195 lbs to a 168 lbs over these last few years...my body could no longer tolerate the abuse I was putting my pulmonary system through, I was not sure what to do with the perefenilia after about a week of sobriety and then had an apiphany...if I cant bubble the bubble anymore then an air stone could, slapped some zeolite Crystal's in there with some fine floss and tada lookey lookey a perfect addition to the fish home

another air pump installed,night time fun in the 135 gallon...yes that is what you think it is.

Freshfishguy
Patman0519 said:
I was a very habitual marijuana user for many years, I finally put it down and stopped, i have a very fast metabolism and went from 195 lbs to a 168 lbs over these last few years...my body could no longer tolerate the abuse I was putting my pulmonary system through, I was not sure what to do with the perefenilia after about a week of sobriety and then had an apiphany...if I cant bubble the bubble anymore then an air stone could, slapped some zeolite Crystal's in there with some fine floss and tada lookey lookey a perfect addition to the fish home

another air pump installed,night time fun in the 135 gallon...yes that is what you think it is.
Congrats man. Quitting isn’t easy but it’s worth it if you have a problem.

Zach72202
Is that an airstone in what I think it is?

I mean hey, if it fits it ships right? Congrats on quitting!

Patman0519
Freshfishguy said:
Congrats man. Quitting isn’t easy but it’s worth it if you have a problem.
An eighth of chronic a day is definately an issue.
You get stuck in some type of fog you cant see through until you just flat stop..cold Turkey and I have already gained 7 lbs in 2 weeks, eating better,sleeping better,arms and hands do not go numb in my sleep anymore, I smoked to be able to sleep and not dream, my dreams are nothing but terrors and pain, I'd rather deal with them than passing away before my time.
Zach72202 said:
Is that an airstone in what I think it is?

I mean hey, if it fits it ships right? Congrats on quitting!
Yes yes it is lol, bet this is a new one on this forum lol, thank you. It means quite a bit to me from my fish friends.

AggressiveAquatics
Congratulations! As someone who has seen people struggle with addiction I can say it’s definitely say it’s not easy to quit. Continue to stay strong my man!

Patman0519
AggressiveAquatics said:
Congratulations! As someone who has seen people struggle with addiction I can say it’s definitely say it’s not easy to quit. Continue to stay strong my man!
Thank you..I'm a stubborn soul so this is just another stepping stone to move on from.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom