Bad Fish luck is back

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Uggh...... I haven't gotten a chance to post a this but about 3 days ago Skip(crowntail betta) died. :'(
and just now we found dylan(oto) dead.

Miley

sirdarksol
Sorry to hear that.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Thnx. It all happened really fast too. =(

0morrokh
I'm sorry to hear about your losses.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Thanks =[ At least there are in a better place. =]

Miles

ricktavious
Very sorry to hear about your loss

COBettaCouple
Miley.. we're sorry that you lost Skip & Dylan. :'( It's been a while since you've lost any.

Barbrella
I'm really sorry to hear that. It's so hard to lose these babies.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Ya it has been a while :'(
And it is hard
On the bright side I had a good Christmas
Thank you all for caring!

Miley

COBettaCouple
always care about you. glad you had a good Christmas too. ;D

Ya it has been a while :'(
And it is hard
On the bright side I had a good Christmas
Thank you all for caring!

Miley

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Thnx.

Hope you all had a good christmas!

Kevin
sorry to hear about S & D...

Drea
Sorry sweetie, we all know how it feels. Take care

voiceless_kat
Miley, I am sorry to hear you lost two of your fish. Sending hugs at this sad time Val

Tazmiche
Hey Kidoink....( one of my made up words!) I'm sorry you have lost them!! Shame, Skip was lovely!! They will wait for you on the other side!

So a new betta will be rescued soon???

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Hey everyone, thank you all. =)

Uggh, We lost Calamarrie last nite now too. =(

Miley

Tazmiche
oh that is terrible news!!! I'm so sorry to hear it!!

COBettaCouple
awww. :'( little cal didn't make it.. i'm so sorry to hear that. You did take good care of him after you took over his care from your sis. Think your parents will say ok to a couple of new Bettas when you're ready for them?

Hey everyone, thank you all. =)

Uggh, We lost Calamarrie last nite now too. =(

Miley

nmwierman1977
Miley, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost calamarie as well as the otos. It's always hard to deal with losing our pets. You took great care of them, especially calamarie, which is more then I can say for what your sister did for him. I hope that you can get another one soon. Natalie

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
I'm not allowed to have anymore fish... after Oscar, Dennis(where ever in the tank he is), and Nenet die I can't get more fish

Drea
It's Okay to wait

You know, some day in the future you'll have fish again. Just think about the positive and what the future can bring. You've learned a lot so far, and when the time is right, you'll just be all over it and doing great!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Thanks
I'm pretty excited because I'm turning 15 in feb and so then ill only have 3 years left until I move out and can get fish, dogs, and whatever pets I want. lol!

Miley

COBettaCouple
I can see your new forwarding address: Miley, The Zoo. ;D Don't forget Chicken Joe!

Thanks
I'm pretty excited because I'm turning 15 in feb and so then ill only have 3 years left until I move out and can get fish, dogs, and whatever pets I want. lol!

Miley

Tazmiche
Thanks

Miley

Hey Miley!!! I was 18 when I moved out of my parents home and moved back 2 years ago when my ex and I split. I turned 38 two weeks ago. Since I have turned the house into an aquarium/zoo!! AND they pay the electric bills!!give it time, you will have MANY tanks!!

p.s LOVE your dog!!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Thanks
I can't wait! lol!

P.s. Thanks but its not my dog & that's not me lol
I don't know whos dog it is but that's my fav actress Victoria Justice Thanks though Lol

Tazmiche
P.s. Thanks but its not my dog & that's not me lol
I don't know whos dog it is but that's my fav actress Victoria Justice Thanks though Lol [/quote]

oh well!! nice pic anyways!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Lol, Ya

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ulu
  • Question
Replies
Views
AIvinn
Top Bottom