Bacteria blooms??!!

1. I'm not Fish-ist

I'm not Fish-ist Valued Member Member

I own a 60 gallon tank with an 8 inch chinese golden thread turtle, four 1.5 inch comet goldfish and a 2 inch common pleco. Recently I went on a three day trip and before I left i put 2 Vacation slow release fish feeders and 100 feeder minnows for my turtle. When I got back he had eaten all of the minnows ( save for a few dead bodies). I discarded the vacation feeders and fed my fish and turtle their normal diets.I also did a 90 % change as it was pretty dirty water. 3-4 days later i suddenly have many small bacteria blooms/colonies attatched to the glass, I know the ammonia levels might have been higher than usual by about 10-20% but i have treated the tank with about 20ml of Clear Water by Jungle and yet i still have the colonies. I did a 90% water change again today. If anyone has any suggestions about how to get rid of them easy and quick that would be great. This is the first time this tank has had this problem, i have had the tank with my turtle set up for about 3 ish years now. And personal experiences are great help too. Tanks a lot

2. OP
    OP
    I'm not Fish-ist

I'm not Fish-ist Valued Member Member

Also i have about 8-10 years with many freshwater set ups no bigger than 75
    gallon here is a picture of the colonies [​IMG]