Backgrounds

Neil Skelding

What is the best way to stick the background on the back of the tank? I used sellotape and it keeps getting air pockets and ive also used double sided tape. Any suggestions?

Meenu

What kind of background?

Kunsthure

And what's Sellotape? (Apparently my iPod knows what it is because its predictive text suggested it once I typed "sello" :giggle

-Lisa

LyndaB

There was a wonderful discussion about affixing backgrounds a while ago, but I just can't find it anywhere.

I tape my edges but have to be sure to tape the top of the background with one solid piece of tape. In case of sloppiness during water or decor changes, I don't have to worry about water spilling down the back of the tank between the background and the glass.

Nutter

LyndaB said:
There was a wonderful discussion about affixing backgrounds a while ago, but I just can't find it anywhere.

I tape my edges but have to be sure to tape the top of the background with one solid piece of tape. In case of sloppiness during water or decor changes, I don't have to worry about water spilling down the back of the tank between the background and the glass.
I think this is the thread your after Lynda:

LyndaB

Bingo! Thanks Nutter.....

Latest threads

Top Bottom