Backgrounds

Neil Skelding

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
What is the best way to stick the background on the back of the tank? I used sellotape and it keeps getting air pockets and ive also used double sided tape. Any suggestions?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What kind of background?

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
And what's Sellotape? (Apparently my iPod knows what it is because its predictive text suggested it once I typed "sello" :giggle

-Lisa

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
There was a wonderful discussion about affixing backgrounds a while ago, but I just can't find it anywhere.

I tape my edges but have to be sure to tape the top of the background with one solid piece of tape. In case of sloppiness during water or decor changes, I don't have to worry about water spilling down the back of the tank between the background and the glass.

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LyndaB said:
There was a wonderful discussion about affixing backgrounds a while ago, but I just can't find it anywhere.

I tape my edges but have to be sure to tape the top of the background with one solid piece of tape. In case of sloppiness during water or decor changes, I don't have to worry about water spilling down the back of the tank between the background and the glass.
I think this is the thread your after Lynda:

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Bingo! Thanks Nutter.....

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads