Back On Track...

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by emeraldking, Apr 24, 2018.

1. emeraldking

emeraldkingWell Known MemberMember

Have been absent for a little while again... Health issues has gotten worse the past 6 weeks...
    So, I had to take my rest for a while. But now I'm trying to start being active again overhere...

Well, a welcome to all new members overhere...
    And I'm glad to be back again as well... Although, I'm still taking it a bit slow for now...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  2. endlercollector

endlercollectorFishlore VIPMember

I was wondering if you were feeling worse. Glad to have you back!

3. OP
    OP
    emeraldking

emeraldkingWell Known MemberMember

Well, dealing with cancer can be a real struggle. The problem is that I do have more health issues than the cancer itself. And with the treatments and daily meds, it's not making it any easier to make it through the day. And as time passes, I've do have to admit that I've already noticed that more physical problems have shown up. I'm also spending more time at hospitals as I've done before. But nevertheless, I'm trying to enjoy my passion for aquaristics to the fullest. Because of the severe health issues, I've skipped a lot (not all) of vivaristic events for it's taking so much energy. I'm also writing articles for our national livebearer society which I can do at home. So, that's a good thing. Btw, an article which I've written about the Amazon molly (Poecilia formosa) for our magazine of our national society will be translated into german and published in the magazine Viviparos in Germany soon. And fortunately, a lecture I should be giving about serious livebearer keeping have been postponed to December this year. So, I am able to take my rest a bit.