Back into the fish world!

Waterloo

*taps mic*

My goodness, hello! My name is Waterloo or Loo and last I was here was way back in 2018! I ended up needing to sell my tanks due to a sudden move. Having a past full of some kind of pets and not having any for the last few years I have really been craving some kind of buddy.
Upon going to the store I found this gorgeous goth beauty and instantly fell in love.

Now afraid I will miss out on him I have to restock all my fish stuff, get a new 10 gal tank and try and cycle it. It’s been awhile since I have done an emergency tank cycle and although this isn’t quite an emergency in the name of fish love I’m going to see what I can do to get this guy home sooner than later. My hope is to get him home and acclimated to his new home by Saturday / Sunday.

Also been really nostalgic looking back at posts and excited to share a new fish adventure.

Loo

bored411

You can do a fish-in cycle. Just get your hands on some Seachem Stability and Prime. The Prime will keep it safe for your fish friend and he will provide the ammonia source to get your cycle going.

Noroomforshoe

I believe that a fish-in cycle in a 10 gallon aquarium is MUCH better for a betta than staying in the petstore in a tiny gross and uncycled cup.

JLDJ

I agree with nooroomforshoe .
What could be worse for any fish that those awful tiny glass prisons that pet stores keep them in?

Waterloo

Lucifer is home!! Already looking so much more perky. A bit shy but that is to be expected with it A) Very late currently and he is probably used to the shop being closed and dark and B) just being in a new environment.

No obvious signs of distress and absolutely in love with him.

Waterloo

Lucifer’s first night seemed to go well!

No signs of discoloration or stress stripes AND ate a decent sized breakfast this morning.

Thunder_o_b

HI!!! Good to see you again :)

Waterloo

Clarity

Waterloo How is he getting on? Still doing good I hope!

Waterloo

Waterloo How is he getting on? Still doing good I hope!
He unfortunately passed away. Reason as too why I am not sure.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vivo
29 Gallon Tank New To The Fish World
Replies
Views
nikkiblue
5 Gallon Tank Hello, world
Replies
Views
Birbfish