Back At It Again

Casper&Mushu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello Fishlore! I haven't seen this website in at least a year, but though i haven't been using Fishlore, my hobby has been thriving behind the scenes, i took a short break from this webpage because i wanted to focus on my tanks and the recent projects i have started, but now i am exited to be back in this beautiful enviroment again.

Some things have changed since i last posted on here, including these;

I have new tanks.
  • Some new projects have begun.
  • Some old projects have been completed.
  • Some fish have been added into the brand new aquariums.
As well as many others things that have changed since my time on Fishlore.

I now own a tropical tank, and last year i got into aquascaping, aka, landscaping, but in a tank,
I gave a bit of a sneak peek before i left Fishlore of a small, 28 liter tank, this tank is now my second best tank, featuring a few rocks of various sizes, and a large piece of wood, this tank also now holds two baby bristlenoses (That will be moved into the big tropical tank when they get too big) and my prized fishie, Nova the Siamese fighting fish.

I am very exited as i am thinking of venturing into more treacherous waters with a possibility of gaining a new tank and turning an old one into a saltwater tank, another option is a jellyfish tank, i am now learning about how to take care of these new types of fish and i am looking forward to moving towards more fish for experienced fishkeepers, i believe by the time i've saved enough money for a new tank i will be ready to care for some new harder fish to keep.

So that's some exiting things to look forward to, but you may be wondering, how many fish have i acquired since i last posted on the forums, well now i have about 24 fish in my tropical tank, 3 fish in my goldfish tank, and 3 fish in Nova's tank, as well as the Axolotl, so in total about 31 fish, whereas i had about 20 when i last posted on here.

So what have i learned? Well now i have grown and learned about fish and how to care for them, i've increased my knowledge greatly and believe i can now call myself an experienced fishkeeper.

So to wrap it all up, who knows if i'll be here to stay this time, i may post about once a week but i will definitely not post with the regularity of last year before i left, though i will be monitoring the forums almost every day.

Bye for now everyone and i hope to see you soon!

C&M

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hello, it’s good to see you again!

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hi! Glad you’re back!

AquaticJ

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Could’ve sworn I saw you around in March

Casper&Mushu

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Thank you everyone! I always considered this place a nuturing environment and I'm very glad to be back in here, and AquaticJ, maybe it was some other person who looked like me,

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom