Baby Betta Growth Progress :)

Taylover26

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I just wanted to post a little update on the baby Betta I got in January! He’s been doing so well and loving all the room in his (newish tank) do any of you guys have baby Betta growth comparisons?? I’d love to see!

Ps it was hard to get a good pic of him today. He was a little camera shy.

Attachments

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Wonderful! I love watching fish grow up
He's still got a while to go!

I do have comparisons but not right at my side currently, I will try to find some photos!

Taylover26

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Fanatic said:
Wonderful! I love watching fish grow up
He's still got a while to go!

I do have comparisons but not right at my side currently, I will try to find some photos!
Thanks! I would love to see yours!!

AJ34

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
DAA0DE90-D9CD-49F3-B6A2-5A3DB0EA7234.jpeg
BDBB66BB-E082-47E4-830F-3BA2E9825A42.jpeg
5D5746FF-9F16-45C9-88F8-5DE8460CBA19.jpeg

I don’t have the best camera so this is the best I got. The top two are now and the bottom is about a month and a few weeks ago. She really turned more red and initially thought veil now maybe delta or Halfmoon? I have other babies but no pics right now. Two are doing reqlly well, one is struggling a bit I don’t know why. He is just really skinny and not growing as fast even though he eats but he’s hanging in there!

Taylover26

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
AJ34 said:
View attachment 442166 View attachment 442165 View attachment 442164
I don’t have the best camera so this is the best I got. The top two are now and the bottom is about a month and a few weeks ago. She really turned more red and initially thought veil now maybe delta or Halfmoon? I have other babies but no pics right now. Two are doing reqlly well, one is struggling a bit I don’t know why. He is just really skinny and not growing as fast even though he eats but he’s hanging in there!
She’s so pretty! I could see her being a little delta, possibly a half moon for sure. I’m sorry about your other little guy

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom