Baby Betta Growth Progress :)

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by Taylover26, May 26, 2018.

1. Taylover26

Taylover26New MemberMember

I just wanted to post a little update on the baby Betta I got in January! He’s been doing so well and loving all the room in his (newish tank) :) do any of you guys have baby Betta growth comparisons?? I’d love to see!

Ps it was hard to get a good pic of him today. He was a little camera shy.

Attached Files:

2. Fanatic

FanaticFishlore VIPMember

Wonderful! I love watching fish grow up :)
    He's still got a while to go!

I do have comparisons but not right at my side currently, I will try to find some photos!

3. OP
    OP
    Taylover26

Thanks! I would love to see yours!!

4. AJ34

AJ34Valued MemberMember

DAA0DE90-D9CD-49F3-B6A2-5A3DB0EA7234.jpegBDBB66BB-E082-47E4-830F-3BA2E9825A42.jpeg5D5746FF-9F16-45C9-88F8-5DE8460CBA19.jpeg
    I don’t have the best camera so this is the best I got. The top two are now and the bottom is about a month and a few weeks ago. She really turned more red and initially thought veil now maybe delta or Halfmoon? I have other babies but no pics right now. Two are doing reqlly well, one is struggling a bit I don’t know why. He is just really skinny and not growing as fast even though he eats :( but he’s hanging in there!

5. OP
    OP
    Taylover26

She’s so pretty! I could see her being a little delta, possibly a half moon for sure. I’m sorry about your other little guy :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice