Baby Betta Growth Progress :)

1. Taylover26

Taylover26 Initiate Member

I just wanted to post a little update on the baby Betta I got in January! He’s been doing so well and loving all the room in his (newish tank) :) do any of you guys have baby Betta growth comparisons?? I’d love to see!

Ps it was hard to get a good pic of him today. He was a little camera shy.

Attached Files:

2. Fanatic

Fanatic Fishlore VIP Member

Wonderful! I love watching fish grow up :)
    He's still got a while to go!

I do have comparisons but not right at my side currently, I will try to find some photos!

3. OP
    OP
    Taylover26

Thanks! I would love to see yours!!

4. AJ34

AJ34 Member Member

DAA0DE90-D9CD-49F3-B6A2-5A3DB0EA7234.jpeg BDBB66BB-E082-47E4-830F-3BA2E9825A42.jpeg 5D5746FF-9F16-45C9-88F8-5DE8460CBA19.jpeg
    I don’t have the best camera so this is the best I got. The top two are now and the bottom is about a month and a few weeks ago. She really turned more red and initially thought veil now maybe delta or Halfmoon? I have other babies but no pics right now. Two are doing reqlly well, one is struggling a bit I don’t know why. He is just really skinny and not growing as fast even though he eats :( but he’s hanging in there!

5. OP
    OP
    Taylover26

She’s so pretty! I could see her being a little delta, possibly a half moon for sure. I’m sorry about your other little guy :(