Babeeees! Yay! --- MTS Again!

badrad

Always fun with fry! The proud parents have been tormenting the entire tank taking up nearly 1/2 of the 55 gallon they coexist in, so I'm glad they have finally dropped the load. I've had to rehouse several long time residents, luckily for MTS.
This has been my 4th pair this year, and I might just be running out of tanks - again - so maybe another tank is in the near future!

DSCN5389_1.jpg

DSCN5389.jpg

It's brine shrimp hatching time again...

dinodude

Congrats!

jmcman831

Congrats!!!

badrad

Thanks.
Busy getting the foam insert to all the filter intakes so they don't get sucked up. I have a partition just to make the parent's life a bit easier, but unfortunately I did not have an empty tank set up for them in time for the babies.
Also getting my brine shrimp hatchery going again so they get some fresh food.
There looks to be around 60 to 70 fry. But if past ones are any guage usually winds up with 10 to 15 that make it.

AND YES! The wife said OK - YOU CAN GET ANOTHER TANK! (if you really think you need it for the little ones).... WOOHOO!!!

becky3086

Very nice. I don't know what I am going to do if my angelfish stop eating their fry. They have so many at once!

dinodude

lol!

chippygal

Congrats!

jmcman831

Haha lucky you!!! I have been working on my wife for another tank, lets just say its a work in progress!

GuineaPigster

Thanks.
Busy getting the foam insert to all the filter intakes so they don't get sucked up. I have a partition just to make the parent's life a bit easier, but unfortunately I did not have an empty tank set up for them in time for the babies.
Also getting my brine shrimp hatchery going again so they get some fresh food.
There looks to be around 60 to 70 fry. But if past ones are any guage usually winds up with 10 to 15 that make it.

AND YES! The wife said OK - YOU CAN GET ANOTHER TANK! (if you really think you need it for the little ones).... WOOHOO!!!

YAY! All it takes is a little persuasion!
Congrats to the Mommy and Daddy!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishjunkiejimmy
Replies
Views
ponitboss
  • Question
Replies
Views
TClare