Babaulti Shrimpt With Rainbow Sharks, A No No?

Nimra

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I have a community tank with lots of babaultI shrimp, but I guess, if I put rainbow sharks with them, after they bigger, they are most probably going to feed on the shrimp, right?

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
I would think so, yes.
It’s so cool that you have babaultis. What color are yours? I love the look of the green ones.

OP
N

Nimra

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Fishcat said:
I would think so, yes.
It’s so cool that you have babaultis. What color are yours? I love the look of the green ones.
Thank you and yes I have green ones. But I also managed to get a strain of red ones as well, out of the green ones (a gene or two must have slipped).
upload_2019-4-21_1-59-4.png

upload_2019-4-21_1-58-9.png

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
Where’d you get your shrimp? They’re on my “want” list for a little down the road - I have to finish stocking the tanks I have first.

OP
N

Nimra

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Fishcat said:
Where’d you get your shrimp? They’re on my “want” list for a little down the road - I have to finish stocking the tanks I have first.
Well I got them at my local fish store, and all I can say is that I immediately fell in love with shrimps after (they are the first kind of dwarf shrimp I ever got). Are they not available where you live or?

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
I haven’t seen them at any of the ones around here, no. I wonder why. They have a reputation for being unfussy and are a bit of a change from cherry shrimp.

OP
N

Nimra

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Fishcat said:
I haven’t seen them at any of the ones around here, no. I wonder why. They have a reputation for being unfussy and are a bit of a change from cherry shrimp.
Well then I can only recommend them to you, because they really are hardy and require little maintenance

New Threads