Azoo Liquid Vitamins Any Good?

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
We recently bought a liquid-vitamin supplement manufactured by a Taiwanese company called AZOO..it comes in a small red bottle(120ml), and claims to provide vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, D, and E for fresh-water and salt-water aquariums..does anyone here have experience with this company's products?..if so, can you tell us how reliable they are?..also, will the charcoal in filters leach the vitamin-properties out of the water?..any feedback would be greatly appreciated..cheers.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sorry, no idea about this product. But perhas you could find some info about its effectiveness on the Internet? Also try and find its effects on the beneficial bacteria in the filter as well as on algae encouragement.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have bought AZOO products but not supplements or foods. My products were lights and filters for small tanks and they were excellent in spite of ALL they instructions being written in Japanese. They gave good service and were very reasonable in price, but as I said I have never had any experience with anything you put into the tank. It would seem to me that if the label lists the vitamins that it contains then it would be bound to provide them. I do know that their products are sold in the US and if they were not fairly reliable and what they are advertised to be I do not believe that they would be sold here.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom