Azazel has a white lump& Gerbaud

Heiress

First first of all I want to say thank you for everyone's help. Unfortunately Gerbaud did pass away. We woke up one morning and he was gone. It's rough even seen his little tank I've put all of his belongings away. When when I'm able to get over it maybe I'll use them for a new buddy. Anyway, Azazel is doing good overall and is super bright blue with a touch of black. No longer looks anything like you did before and his fins are very wavy and a lot longer than what they were when we met. But he's got a new problem that is kind of scaring me. Looks like this is going to be something that happens a lot with these fish. I think one point he hit his head while trying to get away from my obviously two small for him, fishnet. Everything seemed fine though he did well. But now she has a white lump over his eye. I waited to see if it would get better and it never seemed to bother him. It isn't fuzzy or furry looking the way that some of the disease that I've researched appears. And it doesn't resemble a tumor or growth under the skin. However it is bright white and it's gotten a lot larger in the past month. It almost looks like I could reach in and push it off. But I don't want to touch them I don't want to hurt him. I've done the tea tree treatments. Hoping that that would help keep things healthy and maybe treat it if it was some form of ich. Anyway if anybody knows what this could be I know I've seen online that it says possibly assist or a puncture even.. I just don't want him to pass away. I don't think I could handle losing him too. So if anybody can give me some suggestions I'd really appreciate it there are no aquatic veterinarians in our immediate area. and when I compare the information that I get from this site compared to what Petco and pet supplies plus tell me, those employees and Don't know Jack. Thank you and have a blessed night. Posting azazel's original photo so you can recall my original post. Heiress

Attachments

• IMG_20210315_141641.jpg
    IMG_20210315_141641.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 18

grac3

Do you have a picture of the lump?

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
inari
Replies