Axoltol Poops.

Basicfgts

Valued Member
Reaction score
IMG_0238.JPG

Yes, ive been feeding my axolotl blood worms as of lately and i was wondering if this kind of poop was pretty normal. When i feed him normal worms his poop comes out solid but everytime ive fed him blood worms they just seem to spew all over the place, but he always eats them again after hes pooped them out.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It’s very pretty normal. And you know you can’t be an Axie mom without talking Axie poo. It’s a rule somewhere. I’m not allowed to keep anything that eats it’s own poo. Grosses hubby out. But they’re so cute!

Kiks

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It looks like that because the axolotl has walked all over it. Can look like that when you feed them earthworms or pellets as well, all depends on if they run around in it afterwards.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Kiks said:
It looks like that because the axolotl has walked all over it. Can look like that when you feed them earthworms or pellets as well, all depends on if they run around in it afterwards.
Oooh. More lovely Axie poo talk. Hubby was listening. He’s such a baby! Gross gross. I didn’t have the heart to tell him every time he walks outside he’s walking on someone’s poo. Lol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom