Awsome new website i found for ordering medicated feed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt68046, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Matt68046

Matt68046Valued MemberMember

So i got advice from jim alderson, a very well known long-time breeder of show guppies, about this site angelsplus.com that has tons of cool stuff, especially Medicated feed. Were talking kanamacyin, Terramycin, metro, fenebadazole, you name it, they got it, and its in FLAKE too.....awww im so in love with this site. Even sell some live fish as well. Heres a link to the flake food meciane

Just thought id share my discovery!

2. junebug

junebugFishlore LegendMember

angelsplus has been around pretty much forever. Great med and supply store... glad you finally found them.

3. SnyperTodd

SnyperToddValued MemberMember

Yeah, they have great food and great prices. I use their garlic flake and my fish LOVE it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

4. I keep fish

I keep fishWell Known MemberMember

I want a super red bristlenose from there

5. OP
    OP
    Matt68046

yeah junebug me too. Jim alderson told me about them. They even got powder form methylene.

6. OP
    OP
    Matt68046

Get me all of the medicated feed and garlic feed and my guppies will do great. And cant forget a ick mecidine. Thats all i would need and its super healthy goes straight into them. I would still use cautisously of course. I could raise guppies again. For sure. I know medicine is not everything, but it still is nice to have if you know what your doing and it works, espically with modern inbred poecillia species!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice