Awesome Test Kit!

EmpPleco

Well Known
Reaction score
I just went to my LFS and bought an "Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater Master Test Kit" It's so awesome (so much better than strips in my opinion) and it only cost me 4 dollars more.. I was way too excited !!!

Really recommended

Jon

Well Known
Reaction score
I use the same kit... the test strip ones don't work

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Yes, Aquarium Pharmaceuticals liquid tests are great and very accurate - far better than test strips. I never had the complete test kit of Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, but I have separate tests from this company for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and pH - and I am very confident in all of them. When I run out of these, I think I'll buy the master test kit.

OP
E

EmpPleco

Well Known
Reaction score
You should - it was WaY cheaper than I thought it would be!! very impressed Says that is includes enough for 700 tests and only 24 dollars!

Jon

Well Known
Reaction score
darn mine cost me 30$ bucks at stupid petco (which I am now boycotting for selling me plants even though they knew I didnt have the light for them and for letting all there fish die and giving salt baths to cories). still a great test kit but its a shame it doesn't come with more nitrate tester... the only thing I really test for is nitrate because my ammonia and nitrite is always at 0 and my pH is at a steady 8.0.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
You can get it for $15 online. Here is one place where you can get it this cheap:

Even with shipping and handling fees, you'll get it cheaper online than at your LFS.

newbie101

Well Known
Reaction score
petco and petsmart also take the print-out, soif you can get there you don't have to pay s&h. just print out the sheet as "proof" of the price and give it to them @ checkout.

OP
E

EmpPleco

Well Known
Reaction score
Darnit - my local PetsMart didn't have one! I didn't think to look online, because I figured it would be a lot more expensive (but I also didn't want to risk it because I ran out of test strips (Grr, I hate them) yesterday, and I get a little nervous when I don't have all the things needed to maitenance my tank.. But 15 dollars is so cheap!! less than what I paid for the Jungle test kits! 24 still isn't bad though

New Threads