Awesome Test Kit!

1. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

I just went to my LFS and bought an "Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater Master Test Kit" It's so awesome (so much better than strips in my opinion) and it only cost me 4 dollars more.. I was way too excited !!!

Really recommended :)

2. Jon Well Known Member Member

i use the same kit... the test strip ones dont work

3. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Yes, Aquarium Pharmaceuticals liquid tests are great and very accurate - far better than test strips. I never had the complete test kit of Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, but I have separate tests from this company for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and pH - and I am very confident in all of them. When I run out of these, I think I'll buy the master test kit.

4. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

You should - it was WaY cheaper than i thought it would be!! very impressed :) Says that is includes enough for 700 tests and only 24 dollars!

5. Jon Well Known Member Member

darn mine cost me 30$ bucks at stupid petco (which i am now boycotting for selling me plants even though they knew i didnt have the light for them and for letting all there fish die and giving salt baths to cories). still a great test kit but its a shame it doesnt come with more nitrate tester... the only thing i really test for is nitrate because my amonia and nitrite is always at 0 and my pH is at a steady 8.0.

6. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

7. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

( This is at PetsMart )

8. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

petco and petsmart also take the print-out, soif you can get there you dont have to pay s&h. just print out the sheet as "proof" of the price and give it to them @ checkout.

9. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Darnit - my local PetsMart didn't have one! i didn't think to look online, because I figured it would be alot more expensive (but I also didn't want to risk it because I ran out of test strips (Grr, i hate them) yesterday, and I get a little nervous when I don't have all the things needed to maitenance my tank.. But 15 dollars is so cheap!! less than what I paid for the Jungle test kits! 24 still isn't bad though ;)