Awesome Test Kit!

Discussion in 'Test Kits' started by EmpPleco, Feb 17, 2006.

1. E

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

I just went to my LFS and bought an "Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater Master Test Kit" It's so awesome (so much better than strips in my opinion) and it only cost me 4 dollars more.. I was way too excited !!!

Really recommended :)

2. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

i use the same kit... the test strip ones dont work

3. Isabella

Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Yes, Aquarium Pharmaceuticals liquid tests are great and very accurate - far better than test strips. I never had the complete test kit of Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, but I have separate tests from this company for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and pH - and I am very confident in all of them. When I run out of these, I think I'll buy the master test kit.

4. OP
    OP
    E

You should - it was WaY cheaper than i thought it would be!! very impressed :) Says that is includes enough for 700 tests and only 24 dollars!

5. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

darn mine cost me 30$ bucks at stupid petco (which i am now boycotting for selling me plants even though they knew i didnt have the light for them and for letting all there fish die and giving salt baths to cories). still a great test kit but its a shame it doesnt come with more nitrate tester... the only thing i really test for is nitrate because my amonia and nitrite is always at 0 and my pH is at a steady 8.0.

6. Isabella

You can get it for $15 online. Here is one place where you can get it this cheap:  

Even with shipping and handling fees, you'll get it cheaper online than at your LFS.

7. Isabella

( This is at PetsMart )

8. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

petco and petsmart also take the print-out, soif you can get there you dont have to pay s&h. just print out the sheet as "proof" of the price and give it to them @ checkout.

9. OP
    OP
    E

Darnit - my local PetsMart didn't have one! i didn't think to look online, because I figured it would be alot more expensive (but I also didn't want to risk it because I ran out of test strips (Grr, i hate them) yesterday, and I get a little nervous when I don't have all the things needed to maitenance my tank.. But 15 dollars is so cheap!! less than what I paid for the Jungle test kits! 24 still isn't bad though ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice