Awesome molly fry

MomOfLiveBearers
I wont be keeping most fry but I had to share this super cool heterozygous (2 different colored eyes) molly fry.

2020-10-07-13-02-20_1.jpg

AngelfishDude722
Wow. Any for sale?

MomOfLiveBearers
Wow. Any for sale?
I don't ship but I do sell locally to those interested. Though this particular molly will be staying i think I have 1 more that has the same trait.

AngelfishDude722
I don't ship but I do sell locally to those interested. Though this particular molly will be staying i think I have 1 more that has the same trait.
oh ok. im still fine with just seeing pictures.

mimo91088
Love it! It's always cool when you get those crazy traits and you can recognize a specific fry out of the horde and watch it grow. I can't wait to work on crazy livebearer genetics when I get a fish room.

AngelfishDude722
Ahh mimo would we not all love to have fish room with unlimited room and electricity and water.

FishTankFanatic
I wont be keeping most fry but I had to share this super cool heterozygous (2 different colored eyes) molly fry.
View attachment 735816
That's cool I have a bunch like from my molly fry breeding that thought it was normal ig not lol.

jake37
You need a close up picture that shows them in detail. Also I should mention that I learned everything that anyone needs to know about Sacramento, CA in Lady Bird.

MomOfLiveBearers
Lady bird?

MomOfLiveBearers
LotusWhispers
View attachment 735816
That is an awesome fish!!
The word yur lookin for is heterochromia. Heterozygous refers to gene alleles being different at a particular locus! Kinda related, but way deeper.

Did this one survive? An updated growth pic would be sweet!

MomOfLiveBearers
The word yur lookin for is heterochromia. Heterozygous refers to gene alleles being different at a particular locus! Kinda related, but way deeper.

O thank you for the correction! I thought tye word sounded weird lol. Yes it is still alive. Not much bigger than this picture but will stay with updated pics.

MomOfLiveBearers
Here is an updated pic of Chrome(ia) pending gender. Left is it's light eye, right is its dark eye. Im thinking this one may turn out to be a sailfin dalmation. O and thats mama behind it lol.

2020-10-18-19-26-56.jpg
2020-10-18-19-23-59.jpg

MomOfLiveBearers

Still have 2 survivors. They are getting big. Still not fully grown though. Both are lyretails. Here's a video of one.

Top Bottom