Award Winning Gel Beneficial Bacteria Balls Want To Sell

1. Tanks and Plants Well Known Member Member

I'm sorry this is a long post but I want to give you guys the most information I can. After reading this and if you are interested in it please send me a message.

Thank you very much,

Brandon

Each Bag Contains 30 Gel Balls.

1 Bag $4.00
    2 Bags $7.00
    3 Bags $10.50
    4 $14.00
    5 $17.50
    Or
    Buy 10 bags for $25.00

Shipping is $2.50

Here is a little story about me and how I found this product. I have used almost every brand of bottled Beneficial Bacteria. I used Stability, TSS, TSS Plus, Dr. Tims One and Only, Fritz 7, and Fluval Bio Blocs Concentrate. The one thing that all these things have in common is that they are all liquid. And once you place it in your tank all the bacteria is dispersed into your water. And that's it, hopefully your tank has enough food to feed the bacteria.

Don't get me wrong I have use these products with success but it does get expensive after awhile. I don't know how much bacteria is in one of those bottles but the ones I use has over 8,000,000,000 per liter, yes you read that right over 8 BILLION live bacteria per liter. Plus since this is in a Gel ball it slowly releases the bacteria when needed. It also can dissolve faster if placed in fast moving water.

Also if you ever ordered Biohome Filter Media from a U.S. Distributor you would get this same balls from them with each order. I live in Honolulu, Hawaii and I have been selling these to people here and I have repeat customers and everyone that has used them has had great success with it.

This product is originally from the U.K.

Beneficial Bacteria Gel Balls is an Award Winning bacterial product that helps to maintain crystal clear and healthy water.

Gel balls are biodegradable balls, crammed full of live bacteria and enzymes that when added to your filter it works on breaking down Ammonia and Nitrite, whilst cleaning up organic waste.

The bacteria and enzymes are slowly released when they are needed most to address biological issues in the aquarium that are often the cause of poor clarity.

When using Gel balls as a maintenance product, especially when added once a month into your filter, the balls will help to maintain crystal clear and healthy water.

Please note Gel Balls is not intended to clear green water. An appropriate UVC is recommended to clear green water.

- Bacteria and enzymes delivered in gel-like balls

- Helps maintain crystal clear and healthy water

- Breaks down AMMONIA and NITRITE

- Helps cleans up organic waste

- Helps in reducing filter maintenance and cleaning

- Ideal for use as a maintenance product

- Suitable for use in all types of Freshwater aquariums

- Add to filter for best results

Directions for use

- For best results add the Gel balls along with your biological media such as Biohome into a filter bag and place in the biological section of your filter in an area of water flow.

- You cannot overdose using this product.

- When not in use place in refrigerator

- DO NOT let the Gel Balls Freeze or leave them in sunlight. HIGH HEAT will/can KILL the bacteria

- You can use 1 Gel Bacteria Ball for every 6 gallons of water, more is ok too.

- This also depends on your tanks Bio-load. If your tank has a heavy Bio-load or fish that create tons of waste, then you can use more gel balls.

- If you have a very light Bio-load then 1 ball per 6 gallons should be sufficient.

- Add gel balls after water changes or after cleaning your filters to help re-colonize lost beneficial bacteria

- PLEASE KNOW ABOUT THE

AQUARIUM NITROGEN CYCLE

AND HOW BENEFICIAL BACTERIA,

LIKE THESE GEL BACTERIA BALLS

WORK.

IMG_1904.JPG

2. -Mak- Well Known Member Member

What company makes these ones specifically? I've heard of things like this from the UK

3. Tanks and Plants Well Known Member Member

Yes these are the same ones from the U.K. , but I am sorry I cannot give out that information.