AverageAquarist22

1.) Favourite fish?

2.) Least favourite fish?

3.) Favourite fish YouTuber?

4.) Favourite non-fish YouTuber?

5.) Favourite food?

6.) What fish would you like to be?

7.) What was your scariest moment?

8.) What country do you want to visit the most?

9.) Cats or dogs?

Anyone else may ask other questions. :)

AverageAquarist22

Yay, these are so fun! Ok, let’s see..
Favorite fish: based off appearance, I’d have to say sparkling gouramis (I haven’t kept them yet but I’m planning on it!) Based on what I’ve kept so far, bettas.
Least favorite fish: guppies (please don’t hate me lol)
Favorite fish YouTuber: Girl Talks Fish or Creative Pet Keeping.
Favorite non-fish YouTuber: Dollightful or Jaiden Animations!
Favorite food: Ooh, tough choice! Would it count if I had a list of favorite foods instead of just one?
1. Cereal
2. Beets
3. Falafel
4. Raspberries
5. Orange chicken
6. Peanut butter!
these are just a few :)
What fish would you like to be?: Hmmm, maybe either a Bolivian ram, betta, or bn pleco. Possibly hillstream loaches?
What was your scariest moment?: Ooh, that’s a good one… hmm, I’d have to say probably the scariest thing that’s happened to me was when I was about 5 years old and I didn’t know how to swim, I jumped off the dock at my family’s cabin in Minnesota and almost drowned.. I actually don‘t remember this at all but the stories I’ve heard about it are pretty scary
What country would you like to visit the most?: I actually have a list of places I’d love to visit, so I can just put that here lol: Germany, Japan, Iceland, Australia, Norway, and Finland are a few of the places I’d love to go to.
Cats or dogs?: dogs all the way! I’m actually slightly allergic to cats, so this is probably one of the reasons I prefer dogs :)

Ouse

That’s all ok. :)

If I were to be any fish I’d be anything in the genus Hexanchus.

I would really like to visit Germany too because it’s a very safe country where lots of people are beginning to speak English, so I’d have little trouble with communication. I’ve actually wanted to go there (maybe even live there) for a long while. Bavaria in particular seems like a very laid back place.

Mongolia has some beautiful landscape, but I wouldn’t visit during the winter...

I’m more leaning towards cats although I do like dogs, especially the larger, friendlier breeds.

MyFishAddiction

If you could keep any fish, what would it be?
WHY DO YOU HATE GUPPIES?! (jk... mostly ;) )

Ouse

I can understand why some don’t like livebearers, although I’m not bothered by them unless they’re mollies.

AverageAquarist22

Oh, you meant any fish in general, not just aquarium fish? Well in that case I’m going to change my answer to flying fish, lol.

Ouse

Oh, you meant any fish in general, not just aquarium fish? Well in that case I’m going to change my answer to flying fish, lol.
I myself would rather not. Don’t want to constantly be picking fish up off the floor...

AverageAquarist22

No, I meant for the ‘what fish would you want to be?’ question :D
If you could keep any fish, what would it be?
WHY DO YOU HATE GUPPIES?! (jk... mostly ;) )
Didn’t see this until just now! Either angelfish, lavender opaline gourami, or a purple betta (can you tell what my favorite color is? :) )

Ouse

No, I meant for the ‘what fish would you want to be?’ question :D
My bad! I’m not picking you up if you fall onto the floor though! :D

AverageAquarist22

Something must be wrong with my device today, I didn’t see GuppyOverlord’s post until now.. I can see how that would be confusing lol.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Cue
Replies
Views
airfix2
Replies
Views
PlantedCommunityTank132
Replies
Views