Australian MTS and/or Duckweed ROAK!

1. Everythingzen

Everythingzen Well Known Member Member

So here's the thing. I have MTS that don't know how to stop multiplying and Yoyo loaches who don't realise they are supposed to love eating them. I had literally one or two little duckweed bits arrive with the 10 MTS just before last Christmas and now both are threatening to take over my tanks and possibly my whole life. It's my very own Day of the Triffids! :(

So. I propose you post a picture of your prettiest fish, paypal me for express post, and I will send you more MTS and/or duckweed than you could poke a stick at! Tell me which you want and how much you want, and it's yours. But you must post a picture of a pretty fish. Any species.

Thank you all Aussies who don't live in one of the stickler import states!
    :;snail

Edit: this will be valid until next Monday. Thanks, chooks!

2. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I live in the States, but I'm going to watch this just to see all those gorgeous fish... :)

3. ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

What state/city?

4. OP
    OP
    Everythingzen

I'll post from Sydney to anywhere in Australia except WA and TAS. Does NT have restrictions also?

5. ryanr

I'm not sure on NT - you might want to check Victoria (we're pretty strict down here)

6. OP
    OP
    Everythingzen

Looks like we lucked out. :mad:

At least I've found someone with yabbies so at least Something will enjoy the MTS!

7. ryanr

:;du I'm closing this thread as the time period has now elapsed.

Sorry you couldn't find any interest :console:

(I don't have a tank suitable atm and got plenty of duckweed ;) )